Madine would have had a hat-trick today

I'm right though - admit it

COG missed some reyt chances

Madine would have buried em

COG contributed more today than Madine did on Wednesday evening. With this formation we are far more effective with COG up top than anyone else. O'Grady has contributed to a winning performance. In most of the games in which we have picked up points he has contributed whereas in the games that Madine has started this season .......

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

how many would Pecnic have scored then ?

When time calls upon me to release the wild Dogs.

You will be waving the flags of Nejc.

Lets be honest, Madine would have backed into his man and fell over lol

Exactly what Madine did for the 10 mins or so he was on the pitch. Fell over three times and as already mentioned, got hit on the back in one attack. COG lead the line well today and much better than Madine would have been.

Amazes me how people who have sat at home today can make any comment.

Reyt exaggeration

He was chopped down by a meaty defender - once - that's all

There was no 'falling over'

testicles. He tried his backing in trick and ended on his arse three times. No chopping and Ipswich didn't have a meaty defender so don't know what you were listening to.

Not even a good div1 player. Jones has worked him out like all the defenders he plays against. No strength, no pace, no vision & no class to

cut it in the championship.

In blackburn Wednesday night, he proved all the above once again.

His attitude furkin stinks. Wot a chavvy wee wee tail who hopefully will be in the nick soon.

Edited by Semedo's ferret

not gonna slag either cog or madine because they have both played a part in us being where we are and both have different attributes to bring to the team.BUT if im honest if we want to progress then both have got to improve. Used to love tommy tynan as a kid but he got left behind as the team improved. COG and madine will be the same if they dont improve. Maybe they will be happy to play at a lower level I dont know. But MM and DJ will bring in better if they dont match the teams progress