Wednesday match abandoned ?!

Dont normally start threads but thought Id share this as it might at least raise a giggle

Dreamt last night Wednesday were at home , not sure who opposition were

Match was abandoned at half time !!

Fans going crazy demanding to know why and as Im leaving ground with rest of fans word is game abandoned as both teams under investigation !!

and apparently Gary Madine a central figure in it all !!

Just in case it does happen ! - Anyone remember any Wednesday games that were abandoned and for what reason ??

i think coventry at home was abandoned a few years ago because of the rain

Also remember it well. I was playing Saturday league amateur football down the road. Pitch was worse than Polands couple weeks ago. Ref refused to call it off because he'd driven a fair way. Soaked to bone in car hear Wednesday had only done 8 minutes...

Dont normally start threads but thought Id share this as it might at least raise a giggle

Dreamt last night Wednesday were at home , not sure who opposition were

Match was abandoned at half time !!

Fans going crazy demanding to know why and as Im leaving ground with rest of fans word is game abandoned as both teams under investigation !!

and apparently Gary Madine a central figure in it all !!

Just in case it does happen ! - Anyone remember any Wednesday games that were abandoned and for what reason ??

Gary Madine is also central in Neils dreams. Wet ones.

Walsall away 75-6. Abandoned half time at 0-0 due to rain. Stood under cover but roof leaked(Old Fellows Park ground) so still got wet.

i was going to put that, i was there too, you could walk all the way round there, we were outside that bar at the back of the terrace around the half way line, im sure it was the same game that we had that 1000 a side kickabout on that little pitch by the river outside the ground