Wednesday match abandoned ?!

must be something about snow and Bristol City, 90-91 City away only game I missed home and away, league and Cups.I remember we got down the MI and plod closed it and we had to go back , GUTTED.

That was only game I missed that season. Woke up with a hangover , saw the snow and didn't bother getting out of bed. Couldn't believe the game went ahead.

That was only game I missed that season. Woke up with a hangover , saw the snow and didn't bother getting out of bed. Couldn't believe the game went ahead.

I was going to go then like you saw the snow and thought it would be a waste of journey, IIRC hardly any fans made it there apart from local Wednesday fans down that way, but it went ahead and finished 1-1 I think.

Edited by TaxiMark

I was going to go then like you saw the snow and thought it would be a waste of journey, IIRC hardly any fans made it there apart from local Wednesday fans down that way, but it went ahead and finished 1-1 I think.

I thought we won 2-1, Danny Wilson got winner IIRC. But not 100% sure.Was it New Years Day?

can people also stop saying theyve just spat coffee (and any other drink) all over their keyboard after reading sumthing 'funny'

add to that 350k no more no less. any reference to nandos and it dunt matter

Guest taffowl71

I thought we won 2-1, Danny Wilson got winner IIRC. But not 100% sure.Was it New Years Day?

It was 1-1, 8th december 1990 the goal was Danny wilson. New years day was Middlesborough

Edited by taffowl71

Will people please stop saying the following

'cool story bro'

'pope dead'

And its not liera its flippingLlera

And losing only has one o in in not two you cocknockers

Now I've got that off my chest its back to x factor

The spellings police has arrived you guys make me sick! I bet you have a rare disorder where everything has to be perfect! Well my spelling and grammar is'nt that good are you going to arrest me ? Let me pull your hair out i like that :biggrin:

The spellings police has arrived you guys make me sick! I bet you have a rare disorder where everything has to be perfect! Well my spelling and grammar is'nt that good are you going to arrest me ? Let me pull your hair out i like that :biggrin:

I ant got any hair

Walsall away 75-6. Abandoned half time at 0-0 due to rain. Stood under cover but roof leaked(Old Fellows Park ground) so still got wet.

Roof was a double teired corrugated thingy mate wasn't it?....absolutely p*ssed down....Wednesday fans decided to play a local park side on the way back to the coaches..invaded a pitch and made it a 200 a side game in the mud....happy days...

Not sure, I thought the NYD game was Boro away when we won at Ayresome Park 2-0 lol

Yes you are right, scanned through a season review on you tube.