Warnock comment about Aaron Crawley

Guest davet30

Guest JC Saviour

I will say it again,the ones who bigged this vile twaat up should be ashamed of themselves. Prior to the match our own Wednesdaites were singing his praises.They know who they are. I wonder if they are still of the same opinion after listening to that smarmy baatard and the fact he even sent his own players up to applaud the fans. Thank flip their was one decent one amongst them in Varney and after listening and watching his mannerisms, he was totally wee wee taking and not one word sincerirty.

I think Warnock was silly to say what he did. But his other comments in that interview weren't too bad, criticised Leeds fans as well as weds fans. He also made a much better account of himself yesterday.

He should have led his squad of sewer rats down the tunnel though, and not applaud those knuckle draggers.

If this was Wednesday, and I was our manager; there is NO WAY I WOULD LET MY PLAYERS GO OVER TO OUR RIOTING + PITCH-INVADING + PLAYER ASSAULTING FANS to applaud the support they were giving.

No way.

IMHO it is bringing the game into disrepute.

What would it have looked like if at full time DJ had encouraged our players to trot over to the section of fans who were chanting about Turkey incident and applaud?

Guest Bedders

Warnock 1 - 0 haters

He beats you every single time and you aint got the nouse to realise it

lol

Yeah but the bigger picture is this Neil.......& IT'S POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE...... lol lol lol

I honestly think that after the L**ds fiasco that the whole thing can put us back on track to solidarity.

Before this game, fragments were questioning Jones ability to move us forward.....I'm not trying to court controversy it's well documented.

If you look now..... I think people have seen a committed, battling performance on the pitch & wide-scale backing of Jones. People are stepping up to the plate to defend him & so they should. That must be one of the worst things ever to be accused of.......& then have people taunting you for over a decade after......just unthinkable!!!!

If any justice can come out of this it's that this is the turning point & Jones goes back to proving to us all that he is the manager we know he is!

If justice is to prevail be let this be the case.

UTO!

Yeah but the bigger picture is this Neil.......& IT'S POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE...... lol lol lol

I honestly think that after the L**ds fiasco that the whole thing can put us back on track to solidarity.

Before this game, fragments were questioning Jones ability to move us forward.....I'm not trying to court controversy it's well documented.

If you look now..... I think people have seen a committed, battling performance on the pitch & wide-scale backing of Jones. People are stepping up to the plate to defend him & so they should. That must be one of the worst things ever to be accused of.......& then have people taunting you for over a decade after......just unthinkable!!!!

If any justice can come out of this it's that this is the turning point & Jones goes back to proving to us all that he is the manager we know he is!

If justice is to prevail be let this be the case.

UTO!

Reyt on.

Guest totemowl

I think Warnock was silly to say what he did. But his other comments in that interview weren't too bad, criticised Leeds fans as well as weds fans. He also made a much better account of himself yesterday.

He should have led his squad of sewer rats down the tunnel though, and not applaud those knuckle draggers.

His usual climb down that's all. But hardly an improvement. But cos it is a climb down some will be sucked in to his way of thinking.

So ineffect we are just supposed to forget over night, basically just another football match. HELLO was you there ? The clear thing for me is this it looked as if warnock was pleased the way they smashed our place up attacking keeper. Did he buy arron the ticket ? does he hate us that much. He is in my eyes the worst ever manager in football my dad used to tell me when i was younger that warnocks a tail hates him with a passion i can see why! Warnock wants to sort himself out an fast! I got home to watch replay of match sky+ and his interview afterwards made my blood boil they are/he is an absolute disgrace to football. It turned out to be a good quality played game from us i was excited on our preformance! P.s. i know my english isnt all that great i mean punctuation an that so dont bother saying owt lol