FL SHOW

I thought the two incidents against Hull, the Llera header that was clearly a yard over the line, and the incident when Antonnio was through on goal and dragged down from behind by the Hull defender in the box were even more clear cut the the Becchio handball, we have to face it, Wednesday don't get these type of descisions.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I thought the two incidents against Hull, the Llera header that was clearly a yard over the line, and the incident when Antonnio was through on goal and dragged down from behind by the Hull defender in the box were even more clear cut the the Becchio handball, we have to face it, Wednesday don't get these type of descisions.

Theres the problem tho isn't it the Llera header wasn't clearly a yard over the line i've watched it back loads of times and whilst i think it probably was im still not sure so to bash the Ref with that one on a split second highlights the problem.

Same with Antonio for me that was Pen but it is in the "sometimes you get them sometimes you dont" category not absolutely clear cut like the other day also what about the pen that wasn't given against us early in the Bolton ( i think ) game nailed on pen but we got away with it.

As for the other night, well on the FL show they showed that the Ref was totally unsighted but used the fact that Bothroyd appealed meant that the Lino must have seen it but unless you are in the same line of sight as the Lino you can't know that .

For me it just highlights how tough a job being a Ref is.

Any remember the blatant foul by Taylor in the box in the first 5 mins against Bolton, things even themselves out

Remember the soft handball against McCabe (vs Hudders)? Or the other soft pen in that game? what about the blatent pen when Antonio got scythed at Wolves?

We haven't had a good decision from the ref all season.