Scum Wednesdayites !

Guest Bri The owl

It kicked off before the goal went in because of the chanting, fans nealry got to each other before the goal

There is no need for it

I was there at Old Trafford in 93 when a few idiot's got load's of Wednesday fans hammered

Well maybe so. But that doesn't mean the assault on Kirkland had anything to do with it, as yourself and seemingly Peter Beagrie suggested. Why would it? It wasn't a retaliation. He was goading Kirkland.

I agree

Disgusting behaviour by a few hundred chav scum

It wouldnt have happened if it wasn't for the chants

Still doesn't excuse attacking a player mind

All was well! Yorkshire derby ! Till owls fans started with galatasaray chants !! That was the trigger !! End of !!!

Give over.

Did it hell trigger the violence from that lot.

They didn't come to watch the football tonight, they came to fight.

On top of that, the horrible scum have been chanting about Heysel and Munich for years, they're a fvckin disgrace.

Give over.

Did it hell trigger the violence from that lot.

They didn't come to watch the football tonight, they came to fight.

On top of that, the horrible scum have been chanting about Heysel and Munich for years, they're a fvckin disgrace.

They are a disgrace

Some of the vilest fans around but i don't think we should sink to their level

tbf it was only a few that were chanting it and then after Kirkland was assaulted more joined in probably out of anger more than anything

Guest Bri The owl

Funny how we were all at the same game yet see different things! How many of u posting on here actually went tonight !!!!!

It was very very wrong and did instigate the ill feeling around the place. I was embarrassed to hear it.

However, before we even chanted that I heard chants about Dave Jones and the songs about Jimmy Saville were equally shocking.

The man punching Kirkland was not related to the Turkey chants tho. They were from a convicted football hooligan. I hope the w*nker gets sent down for a long time.

Scum.

Guest benmark

so you scum lot give sick chants about munich week in week out. then some tail decides to hit kirkland. tell you what leeds fans, your an awful breed. you seem to think that nobody likes you. after tonight your right. cant wait for the away game. how many tickets we gunna get, 1800 in that corner? bout right cos we will sell what you give us

wawaw

I do agree that stooping to their pathetic level with the Turkey chants was a ridiculous thing to do. But yet again their true colours shone through

No fan base in any sport in any country could out do Leeds fans in terms of indecency

HERE HERE always the same dirty Leeds scum!!!!!!!!!

Chants? what chants? Only the attendance at the magnificent Hillsborough heard the chants. The rest of the world saw a truly dispicable action from a Leeds supporter. Already exposed on the interweb but I think the national press will make a meal out of this tomorrow and quite right. Courts - jail the thrower for 10 years (he will be out after one) FA - give the power to the referees to deal with this sort of thing at the time. Abort the game and give 3 points by default to the team whose player was attacked. The clubs themselves have to suffer or try to find a way to control their own supporters.

The Leeds fans were hell bent on trouble from the start. The Dave Jones chant was bad enough but to then come out with the Jimmy Saville " he sh**s what he wants" was downright disgraceful I am not condoning the Turkey chant which was also below the belt but to say the wednesday fans started it is just not true. How can you excuse attacking a player throwing bottles and ripping out seats.

Guest Foxhill Owl

It was wrong what a number of fans were signing at Leeds ! Totally wrong , but the Dave jones chant was acceptable , nope that happens in football ,