The International Break

What will you be doing?

Watching a lower league game instead?

Catching up with Wednesday Player highlights / lowlights?

Going fishing?

Going shopping with the Mrs?

Or simply coming on here to exchange pleasant views about our imminent resurgence?

I hate International breaks.

England to win 11-0 btw.

Guest pops55

Think i might be going to the new york stadium, my mates a rovrum fan and has asked me to go, its either that or clear the loft out, its a tough one could go either way.

Trying to catch a non-league game but it is my wife's birthday at the weekend. Might go after work tonight when my local side Rugby Town are at home. Also I will be having a go at live blogging the England games on my website.

Rugby Town? Small world, thats my local side as well. Used to coach under 8/9's back in the day.

I always find it interesting listening to what everyone else is doing, cos I'm nosy.

I'll be taking my lad to play for St Annes under 7s, then probably chop some logs.

Perhaps tidy the garden up before winter. Plus I have some paerwork to catch up on.

Having a break from slitting my wrists. I hated the last international break, but this one is a nice respite from yet another turgid loss.

This. Hopefully the players will be spending some time working on defending and attacking set-pieces, as we seem to be awful at them.

Should be an easy win mate. Hope you enjoy it. Are you sat near the band?

If you are planning to have something to eat and drink at the game, then take plenty of money.

Looked last night and England ar 1/100 to win. Jesus. Won't be bothering with a bet.

Good point re: cash - I'd just said to my mate we might go in a little early in the hope the U21 game is on the telly or something (they kick off at 6). Sod that now!

Only going really to see Wembley. Not been since it opened. Tickets were only £25 though - although now that could be [ib]because[/i] its near the band!