Thoughts, If MM wields the axe

Guest SnookerOwl

I wouldn't be at all surprised if MM weilds his ax once again.

This is modern day football. Its a brutal business.

I've always believed managers should by 'contractual agreement' be guaranteed a full season without being able to be sacked.

To get rid of somebody due to half a dozen losses is just insanity.

Does nothing for the integrity of the game.

Guest jaks6owl

Talking about getting rid of jones is crazy. Look at the next few fixtures any manager with this squad would struggle to get results I think too many fans have over estimated what we can really achieve this season. The people booing and moaning are just being unrealistic and need to get a grip we are all frustrated but spouting negativity around the place does non of us any good IN DAVE JONES I TRUST

Guest Stereophonics

We've got to stick with a manager at some point and I'd rather it be a footballing manager like DJ, than one of the numerous hoofballers we usually hire.

Having said that, DJ will soon or later, have to admit he's signed some hasbeen crock defenders, bite the bullet and replace them.

It's all well and good giving them a few more games / losses to settle, but I knew Gardner & Taylor would be sh*te signing before they signed ... They'd still be at their previous clubs, if they weren't finished, so hopefully it will be sooner.

I think that the majority of Cardiff and Wolves fans would disagree

Really? McCabe is a very good player and will only get better, i saw lots of positives from lee aswell on saturday for a player that supposedly wasn't ready, Rodri also seems to have just natural talent he just needs time to settle imo, and kirkland imo is being made look bad by the defence and has pulled off some quality saves that have kept us in the game(e.g. oldham when 2-0 down, derby when 2-1 down), to add to the list i'd put Barkley on, maybe only a loan but still DJ has brought him to the club, their is still a couple who i see we can expect more to come from. Antonio can arguebly be added to the list aswell, megsom got him here on loan but didn't he only train with megsom for maybe 3days, didn't exactly stand out against sheff utd and then DJ came in and got the best out of him, who knows if megson would have done the same its soemthing we will never know