My Day Behind the Scenes at Hillsborough

Guest ryan147

Hello,

Some of you may remember me from last season, when I wrote some reports from Wednesday’s matches against Chesterfield and Sheffield United.

After some wonderful feedback I received from members of this forum, I sent the club my reports and as a result I was invited to spend a day with the media at Hillsborough this season.

I chose to go to the game against Bolton yesterday and I had a great day, seeing how the media side of things work at the club. I thought you might be interested in my report from the day, featuring a full match report, over 100 photos and also a story of my day.

http://ryan147.com/2012/09/23/sheffield-wednesday-1-2-bolton-wanderers-championship/

Thanks,

Ryan

Good stuff Ryan..Good to hear you got invited to the press box.Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks, it was a great experience and I really enjoyed the day. :)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. It was a great opportunity and very kind of the club to invite me down for the game. I do appreciate the fact that people on Owlstalk read the reports and are so complimentary.

Hello,

Some of you may remember me from last season, when I wrote some reports from Wednesday’s matches against Chesterfield and Sheffield United.

After some wonderful feedback I received from members of this forum, I sent the club my reports and as a result I was invited to spend a day with the media at Hillsborough this season.

I chose to go to the game against Bolton yesterday and I had a great day, seeing how the media side of things work at the club. I thought you might be interested in my report from the day, featuring a full match report, over 100 photos and also a story of my day.

http://ryan147.com/2012/09/23/sheffield-wednesday-1-2-bolton-wanderers-championship/

Thanks,

Ryan

I know your Dad....and live 2 minutes from you....me and your Dad have a mutual friend...he'll know..

I know your Dad....and live 2 minutes from you....me and your Dad have a mutual friend...he'll know..

Ps..Keep up the good work!!!

It's a load of crap if you ask me. Where's the spelling mistakes? Where's the anti Wednesday bias and where's the usual set of cliches that every sports writer has to use in their reports. Not good enough and you'll never make it in the business :tango:

Obviously I'm joking. Very good read mate :)