That nightclub thing at back of South Stand

wasn't it called christies (owned by tony christie) or have i dreamt that ? my memory is fading rapidly but remember spending a night in there (near xmas) and coming out to find it had snowed very heavily and all the buses,taxis etc had stopped! big problem... i lived in dronfield!! god only knows how we got home ... it's a flippinglong walk!! :ghoulguy:

Guest JohnFantham

Used to be strippers in the Ozzie owl on Sunday afters and I think Tuesday nights. I also saw Bernard Manning in Cabaret as well. some pop bands used to be there and of course the famous Yard of ale competition. Great days!

Used to be strippers in the Ozzie owl on Sunday afters and I think Tuesday nights. I also saw Bernard Manning in Cabaret as well. some pop bands used to be there and of course the famous Yard of ale competition. Great days!

Strippers in the Ozzie Owl club sounds so very, very wrong.

Wrong end of town for me, I didn't like roughing it, I only go to Hillsborough for the footie and a pre-match drink. Fanny's it was for me, where polite society met, and avoided the riff raff who occasionally turned up from the wrong side of the city to see how polite society lived.

Checks points needed for new iPhone.............

I think you have made that up about strippers - look you can't even see an ankle ;-)

ozzie2.jpg