Rodri (two questions)

A couple of questions for people to ponder.

Which ex players does he remind you of?

I see Marc Degryse, in his stature & balance. A few of my friends have said Benni Carbone, which I can also see.

Who is the perfect partner for him?

I think O'Grady could be the man, which has made me eat my own words as I was worried whether he could cope at this level. However, my opinion is still the same that he won't score enough goals, but his strength & hold up play will bring Rodri in to the game more as Rodri drops in to the hole and I believe Rodri, Antonio & JJ will score goals with this fast paced style we have adopted.

Edited by Vegan Owl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I agree. He is wanting Madine to be the man alongside Rodri. Having watched the Birmingham game on Wednesday Player, i thought O'Grady was poor. His first touch is abysmal!!!

Reminds me of the best bits of Gilles De Bilde, but as for ideal partner I'd say it only matters what Dj thinks, and its pretty clear he wants Madine alongside him

I agree. He is wanting Madine to be the man alongside Rodri. Having watched the Birmingham game on Wednesday Player, i thought O'Grady was poor. His first touch is abysmal!!!

Opinion changed guys?

Thought o grady had a good game tuesday night but i only comment on games i have been to

Cant agree GOG changed the game, we were on top for the whole second half, the problem with Madine was the ref wasnt going to give him anything, eg when he was booked, so a good decision by DJ, but the game was the same before and after he went off

Edited by the third man

Reminds me of the best bits of Gilles De Bilde, but as for ideal partner I'd say it only matters what Dj thinks, and its pretty clear he wants Madine alongside him

He reminds me of De Bilde in terms of his potential to do a nice quick turn. But sadly, with the pace of Steve Maclean lol

Didn't see the Brum game. But COGs size made a big difference against those defenders yesterday. He also seemed more willing to shoot seeing that he is confident.