Where can four new signings fit into the starting XI

It's great to hear that we're still chasing up to four new signings before the transfer window shuts, but on last nights performance, where would they fit into the team?

Right back - Arguably our weakest area. Kieran Lee brought in to provide competition, but not getting a look in at the moment (is he injured?) Do we need another RB?

Centre Half - I think at least 1 championship quality CB is needed, preferably right footed to balance out the side.

Centre Midfield - McCabe was class last night. Semedo solid enough as usual. If we bring someone in for this area, will it simply be for cover, or who do we leave out?

Striker - Thought the front two were excellent last night. But by bringing in another striker, would O'Grady be left out and where does that leave Madine & Pecnick?

Thoughts?

Edited by Big Fish

Right footed centre back is one.

If you look at the bench, we had Prutton and Coke on there last night, I think he might want stronger back-up. But we also have Lines. So I would say 1 CM

Another striker - he said this himself.

Probably a left-footed winger, or is Mayor left-footed?

After DJ's post match comments last night, it now looks like he going for 3 signings, with 1 of them being another striker.

I think it's safe to assume he's after - CB, CM (Barkley) & striker. Personally I'd like to see 2 CBs come in instead.

Right footed CB for sure.

A CM as Coke/Prutton arent good enough, Lines is out for 3 months, Amado is a youngster for future.

And he said we want another striker, so thats 3.

Id say itll be Barnett, Barkley, Bothroyd. The trio of B's. If we get those 3, I believe play offs are a cert.

We dont want to bring too many in, and not be able to shift a few out, itll just cause unrest and an unbalanced squad.

Weaver, Bennett, D Jones, M Jones, Coke, Prutton could all do with leaving. It would trim the wage bill and be best for all parties concerned.

We dont want to bring too many in, and not be able to shift a few out, itll just cause unrest and an unbalanced squad.

Weaver, Bennett, D Jones, M Jones, Coke, Prutton could all do with leaving. It would trim the wage bill and be best for all parties concerned.

Expect we will see some of those names loaned out once the window closes.

Hasnt it been stated on here that one of the signings will shock the Championship. . . . . . in a good way I hope. None of those mentioned above would shock me.

Would Barkley coming here be considered a bigger shock than Josh McEachran going to Middlesborough?