Beevers - 7

Reda - 6

Antonio - 6

McCabe - 8

Semedo - 8

JJ - 9

O'Grady - 8

Rodri - 8 (Madine - 7)

Kirkland is a proper keeper. Beevers was solid but kept hoofing it when he didn't need to. Reda was Reda. Antonio looked off it a little bit - not quite at the level we saw last year. McCabe is one hell of a prospect. JJ was immense from start to finish. Rodri was very keen, showed some good touches and scored a superb goal. More to come from him

Kirkland has been great in his first 3 games. JJ finds a new lease of life at 32 and Rodri had the debut we all hoped for?

Great result, perhaps I'm being too greedy but I cant help feeling a bit dissapointed about the second half. Obviously we werent going to pummel them for 90 mins but I got the impression we got sloppy again there and we couldve dropped 2 points. if it wasnt for JJ doing it himself.

Hopefully we will be more consistent over the 90 on Saturday, but what a dramatic start to the season it has been. I hope we can keep riding the wave.

Guest theowls 93

Reda was immense, got caught out a few times but won't face a better winger than Burke

Immense? Wow. One of the most inept defensive performances I've seen

Meh, Reda is Reda. He'll settle down a bit - and hopefully not be playing as a left winger on 80 mins when we're 2-1 up.

Daft penalty to give away but the goal came from the other side.

Kirkland was brilliant and JJ of course. Really impressed with Beevers and Leira was fantastic.

Kirkland - 8

Buxton - 7

Llera - 7

Beevers - 8

Reda - 6

Antonio - 6

McCabe - 7

Semedo - 7

JJ - 9

O'Grady - 8

Rodri - 7

Kirkland looks some signing and made some fantastic saves again, Beevers was very impressive and the best of the back 4, O'Grady looks a man on top form, and JJ was outstanding. No grumbles about any of the players tonight, it was a great team performance.

Kirkland - 8. In the opposition goal was new England cap Butland, but we have the better keeper, top drawer save in the second half.

Buxton - 7 Steady, got better as the game went on, probably still a little short of match fitness.

Llera - 7 Good partnership with Beevers, against two really awkward forwards.

Beevers -8 Rock solid, finally showing how good he could be.

Reda -7 Worked his socks off against one of the best wingers in the division, got caught out a couple of times, but gave everything.

Antonnio -7 Still short of match sharpness but got better as the game went on, touch is missing a bit, but it will come

Semedo -7 Worked his socks off, but not yet the Semedo of last season, but it will come

McCabe -8 What a find this guy is, controlled the tempo all night, we have a real gem on our hands

JJ - 10 His best game in a Wednesday shirt, completely unplayable, he's discovered a new found awareness of people around him.

Rodri - 8 A major talent, this boy will go far.

O' Grady - 8 worked his socks off, a real thorn in Birmingham's side.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Reda was immense, got caught out a few times but won't face a better winger than Burke

Burke is a VERY good player so he can hardly be blamed for losing out on a few of those duels.

Hewas immense going forward though, lots of surging runs into the box. Was well impressed.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Reda at LB is my main concern. He's far too eratic to be reliable.

I just hope he learns with every mistake.

Gotta stick with him though.

Kirkland - 8. In the opposition goal was new England cap Butland, but we have the better keeper, top drawer save in the second half.

Buxton - 7 Steady, got better as the game went on, probably still a little short of match fitness.

Llera - 7 Good partnership with Beevers, against two really awkward forwards.

Beevers -8 Rock solid, finally showing how good he could be.

Reda -7 Worked his socks off against one of the best wingers in the division, got caught out a couple of times, but gave everything.

Antonnio -7 Still short of match sharpness but got better as the game went on, touch is missing a bit, but it will come

Semedo -7 Worked his socks off, but not yet the Semedo of last season, but it will come

McCabe -8 What a find this guy is, controlled the tempo all night, we have a real gem on our hands

JJ - 10 His best game in a Wednesday shirt, completely unplayable, he's discovered a new found awareness of people around him.

Rodri - 8 A major talent, this boy will go far.

O' Grady - 8 worked his socks off, a real thorn in Birmingham's side.

spot on with all those, I would mark antonio down as a 6 though, by his standards, an off day.

Kirkland - 8

Buxton - 6

Llera - 7

Beevers - 7

Reda - 6

Antonio - 6

McCabe - 8

Semedo - 8

JJ - 9

O'Grady - 8

Rodri - 8 (Madine - 7)

Kirkland is a proper keeper. Beevers was solid but kept hoofing it when he didn't need to. Reda was Reda. Antonio looked off it a little bit - not quite at the level we saw last year. McCabe is one hell of a prospect. JJ was immense from start to finish. Rodri was very keen, showed some good touches and scored a superb goal. More to come from him

Not sure why Madine deserved a 7,barely offered anything for me when he was on