Chris O'Grady

Guest Sheff Owl

Who would have thought it...

3 goals in 2 games - top scorer.

Playing really well, putting himself about, holding the ball well.

The way he played for Rochdale is the way he is playing now, under Megson he became the focal point, everything was punted up to him, now he is working the channels more, having shots and just being a threat.

I think most people would have thought he wouldn't have been here, last season under DJ he just wasn't in favour at all, looked like he could have been one of the first out yet he has turned it round and at the minute he has to be a starter.

Well done Chris - keep up the good work.

TBH i didnt want him here, but credit to him he is on fire at the mo, but lets not get to excited its early days.

Guest Big Guns

Really don't like eating my words, but he's making me do so. What a goal. My issue: can him and Madine play together? Last year suggested not, but they didn't do so much under DJ, so maybe it can be different this year.

Remember the other week when I was trying to find a place for him.and every position you ruled out and I agreed

Looks like we've found one Chris o Grady STRIKER....

Remember the other week when I was trying to find a place for him.and every position you ruled out and I agreed

Looks like we've found one Chris o Grady STRIKER....

You just intimidated me into agreeing with you. You were the daft coont who didn't think he'd do anything this season. I always had faith. gary megson

Pleased to see you've started this season off, as you finished the last ......... brutal ......................ly.......................clueless.

Go on say it Chris o Grady striker....

Chris O'Grady goal of the season scorer. Never thought I'd say that. Hope you recover to get to the game on Tuesday so you can get on a few players' backs. Bet Linesy would like to sit in the stands with the fans, but has heard about you, and is worried about ending up somewhere in your vicinity.

Reyt goal from absolutely nowhere.

Had a poo pooe 1st half- the ball wasn't sticking and him and Pecnik kept losing it. But he was different gravy from his goal onwards- won everything, kept the ball and deserved to win the game at the end in the 92nd minute but Fielding made a great save.

Guest silvergusy

I was definitely in the 'doesn't get the goals, misses to many chances' camp but hell of a start from the big man and for me one of the first names on the sheet at the moment.