Chris O'Grady

Guest Sheff Owl

Who would have thought it...

3 goals in 2 games - top scorer.

Playing really well, putting himself about, holding the ball well.

The way he played for Rochdale is the way he is playing now, under Megson he became the focal point, everything was punted up to him, now he is working the channels more, having shots and just being a threat.

I think most people would have thought he wouldn't have been here, last season under DJ he just wasn't in favour at all, looked like he could have been one of the first out yet he has turned it round and at the minute he has to be a starter.

Well done Chris - keep up the good work.

Good post.

Ive said the same regarding Rochdale. He along with Dagnall fitted into a great passing system.

I think he could be like an Iwelumo for us who was a good asset in this league for many teams. You know his game is all about putting his weight about but can you stop it? One thing that they may work out is the simple, hold, turn and shoot though.

Really pleased for him. I wondered whether he would be given the chance, never mind actually do it at this level but he's proved a few people wrong. I think the fact we paid 350k for him has kept him here this summer and its worked out well so far, in England having a fast and strong striker goes a long way and now he seems to be able to face goal rather than stand with his back to it.

Just imagine if we had given him to Barnsley for a cut price deal and kept Harewood....

Who would have thought it...

3 goals in 2 games - top scorer.

Playing really well, putting himself about, holding the ball well.

The way he played for Rochdale is the way he is playing now, under Megson he became the focal point, everything was punted up to him, now he is working the channels more, having shots and just being a threat.

I think most people would have thought he wouldn't have been here, last season under DJ he just wasn't in favour at all, looked like he could have been one of the first out yet he has turned it round and at the minute he has to be a starter.

Well done Chris - keep up the good work.

Agreed - Was really worried when there was talk of him going to Barnsley. Couldn't understand why we'd let him go without giving him a fair chance in the side, especially to a local "rival". He's put 2 great performances in and deserves his chance to play at this level. Well done COGBA!!