Chris O'Grady

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Who would have thought it...

3 goals in 2 games - top scorer.

Playing really well, putting himself about, holding the ball well.

The way he played for Rochdale is the way he is playing now, under Megson he became the focal point, everything was punted up to him, now he is working the channels more, having shots and just being a threat.

I think most people would have thought he wouldn't have been here, last season under DJ he just wasn't in favour at all, looked like he could have been one of the first out yet he has turned it round and at the minute he has to be a starter.

Well done Chris - keep up the good work.

Who would have thought it...

3 goals in 2 games - top scorer.

Playing really well, putting himself about, holding the ball well.

The way he played for Rochdale is the way he is playing now, under Megson he became the focal point, everything was punted up to him, now he is working the channels more, having shots and just being a threat.

I think most people would have thought he wouldn't have been here, last season under DJ he just wasn't in favour at all, looked like he could have been one of the first out yet he has turned it round and at the minute he has to be a starter.

Well done Chris - keep up the good work.

I've always liked o Grady cos he's a grafter, but I always had my doubts about him as a goalscorer. So far so good this season though

Edited by Stoop kid

Can't wait to watch his goal tonight.

Really happy for him.

I assumed that he'd be off like many others, but he clearly has a role to play and he seems to be one of the players who has really hit the ground running.

Long may it continue.

Guest Big Guns

I don't think cog or Dave Jones thought he would still be here but at the moment he's the man let's hope he keeps scoring and we will all be happy...

Guest Sheff Owl

The thing is under Megson he wasn't scoring goals and didn't look like scoring but now he seems a different player, he hasn't moaned just got his head down and is turned it around.

He was doing very well for Rochdale and then he came here and we tried to change him (Megson even admitted this) which you have to ask why, he did have some good games under Megson but he is showing something totally different now and it'a good to see.

Another great goal by the BEAST O'Grady. Defenders hate playing against him and thats exactly what we need up front. He gives his all no matter what and played a massive part in our promotion last season. He was one of the first to be picked for the team under Megson. Here's hoping a bangs a couple against the brummies. Do you guys think he will begin to cement a place in the first team? Its gonna be tough with Madine, Maguire, Pecnik and possibly Rodri who may be coming in as well.

Guest Glasgow Owl

Can't wait to watch his goal tonight.

Really happy for him.

I assumed that he'd be off like many others, but he clearly has a role to play and he seems to be one of the players who has really hit the ground running.

Long may it continue.

a real pro lol

Guest Sheff Owl

For a big lad he was even getting pushed about today and wasn't getting anything.

Derby were a joke, time wasting as soon as it went 2-0 to them, falling over when being tackling and been given a foul in their favour.

O'Grady was being pulled, pushed and hardly got anything.