Bid recieved for one of our players?

Guest Sheff Owl

My mates dad is well connected with Chesterfield and he said to me it is very likely to happen. Matchday sponsor or something like that.

This was over a month ago and i haven't spoke to him since, so something obviously went wrong.

If he is matchday sponsor, tell your Dad's mate to stop throwing good money after bad. Unless, he's a Chezzy fan. In that case, tell him to find a new sport.

Id rather lose Bennett before D.Jones, think Jones has a lot of raw talent just doesn't know how to harness it into being a half decent player. I wonder if DJ has noticed this....could become a valuable squad player to cover LB/LM if so.....be no great loss if he was to be shipped out though.

Quite like him when he plays but he is too brittle and has been blighted with injury so we've never had chance to see what he can do, if we get the chance we must ship him out.

i before e, except after c.

Is that still taught in schools? I remember reading before that there are more words which break that rule than there are ones which follow it...

Can't see us receiving much, if anything, in terms of a fee for either Jones or Bennett, but it would be nice to get them off the wage bill if DJ doesn't see them contributing much. They're probably on much more money than we need to be paying 3rd choice reserves for their positions.

Guest TonyOwl88

They were saying on the commentary of the Oldham game on Sky that we have a big squad..... if they'd done their research they'd know half of them will never get a look in.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Chesterfield defo made an enquiry for Dan Jones, and they were close to getting a deal done, FACT. Something has either stopped it or delayed the move.

Surely chairman Dave would not allow this to happen?....

i before e, except after c.

ancient

conscience

deficient

efficient

glacier

omniscient

proficient

species

sufficient

science

society

financier

beige

deign

eight

feign

feint

freight

heir

neighbor

reign

rein

surveillance

their

veil

vein

weigh

ageing

albeit

atheism

being

deify

reimburse

reinforce

reinstate

seeing

codeine

caffeine

counterfeit

either

foreign

forfeit

height

kaleidoscope

leisure

neither

protein

seize

sovereign

surfeit

weird

:ghoulguy:

would prefer Bennett to leave before Jones - think there is a bit of untapped potential in Jones and looks alot better on the ball then Bennet

He'll be 26 at the end of this year though, I reckon any potential he had would surely have been tapped by now, given the standard of clubs he's worked with.

Decent athlete, not much of a footballer in my opinion..

Guest Sheff Owl

All this spelling stuff is because i put 'recieved' by mistake, i mixed two letters up i'm sure i'm not the first or the last.

The spelling police are out in force :biggrin::laugh: