Bid recieved for one of our players?

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Just caught the sports report with Andy Giddings and i could have sworn he said a bid has been recieved for one of our players, expect more on that later (or something along them lines)...anyone else hear it?

Guest Sheff Owl

Didn't a club show some interest in Prutton the other week or am i just imagining that?

Rumours of Dan Jones to Chesterfield...

Rotherham need a LB...Bennett, Jones (as mentioned above)...

Weaver to Donny?

Guest foreverSWFC

Chesterfield defo made an enquiry for Dan Jones, and they were close to getting a deal done, FACT. Something has either stopped it or delayed the move.

Id rather lose Bennett before D.Jones

Whichever one the bid was for, I'd use the other one as a makeweight to ensure they both leave.

Nothing against either of them, but neither have anything to offer.

Edited by leea8331

Chesterfield defo made an enquiry for Dan Jones, and they were close to getting a deal done, FACT. Something has either stopped it or delayed the move.

Their assistant was on the radio other day saying there's no more money for new players, despite their squad being a little light.

He did go onto say, circa everybody knows what a good guy Dave (Allen) is, so sure he'd do the business if ever got really desperate.

Guest foreverSWFC

Their assistant was on the radio other day saying there's no more money for new players, despite their squad being a little light.

He did go onto say, circa everybody knows what a good guy Dave (Allen) is, so sure he'd do the business if ever got really desperate.

My mates dad is well connected with Chesterfield and he said to me it is very likely to happen. Matchday sponsor or something like that.

This was over a month ago and i haven't spoke to him since, so something obviously went wrong.