Team to play Oldham (a)

Guest bully87

Doubt we'll go strong - 6 days before league begins in the mickey mouse. Got th tv money, thanks alot mr murdoch but no thanks C1. Our second string can beat oldham, seen em twice last season and they was poop. That simpson cant hit a barn door

Doubt we'll go strong - 6 days before league begins in the mickey mouse. Got th tv money, thanks alot mr murdoch but no thanks C1. Our second string can beat oldham, seen em twice last season and they was poop. That simpson cant hit a barn door

No not flat out. I agree. I was making the point about our second string last year and the likely second string team this year.

Some of the new players Amado for instance needs 90 mins. Antonio will not find the same team that he left in May.

I think it's a great opportunity to play our 1st XI in a competitive game before the season even kicks off properly

Not sure why we would put out some kind of B team - Oldham away will be tough and the last thing we need is a demoralising defeat before our trip to Derby

Guest wednesday machine

-------------------Kirkland--------------------

Buxton------Gardner-------Llera------Johnson

Antonio---Prutton-----Semedo-----Pecnik

-----------O'Grady--------Maguire--------------

This , maybe dj will go for a little weaker side tho seen as season starts soon and dint want any more injury's or owt

UTO

Guest swfc massive

gk kirkland

RB lee CB gardrner CB buxton LB reda johnson

RM antonio CM captain samado CM pecnik LM m jones

ST o grady ST harewood/maguire

-------------------Kirkland--------------------

Buxton------Gardner-------Llera------Johnson

Antonio---Prutton-----Semedo-----Pecnik

-----------O'Grady--------Maguire--------------

This will be very close to the team. Also DJ's formation. Big chance for Prutton. Chance for COG to lay on a few goals for Maguire. Give him his No9 shirt back.

The dilemma for this game is, do we play only players who are part of our plans for the season, which might mean playing players out of position, or do we play our strongest side no matter? What I mean is, there are players who must be aware that they have no future here, do we risk the sort of lacklustre performance we saw against Alfreton? I know it was only a friendly, but a lot of people who were at the game commented on certain players just not seeming bothered. In a competition where our participation has hardly been taken seriously in recent times, what should our approach be? Of course they are all professional footballers and should always give their all but I've seen enough turgid displays from us in this competition to know that means nothing.