Number 22

Guest foreverSWFC

100%

i used to go on the official upwards of 10 times a day, i haven't been on for 3 or 4 days now, its crap!!!

just use Owlstalk and Newsnow to keep up to date

They try make em way too fancy, much prefer the old simple and effective.

We were playing Stocksbridge Park Steels!

Now, whilst I wasn't there to witness his performance and thus pass comment, I think we should wait until he comes up against better opposition before people start hailing him as some kind of wonder-kid.

As usual you're spot on ! How would he have coped with a muscular full back trying to put him in the stand ? Time and opportunity will tell !

Guest MilansMassive1867

Confidential, but I've just done a photocopy for no. 22, containing the details of his prospective contract terms from his agent....contained an international appearance bonus...so his agent clearly means business with his forecasted quality. I thought he performed ok, but not anything exceptional, looked as if with a bit of show how could definitely develop into a tricky player.

Some reyt players in PSG's under 18's.

A link should be established between us IMO, we'd be the parent club obv !!!

Adriano Moke

York City's best player in their promotion from the BSP .

He did well out of his trial with us to be fair to him .

Guest foreverSWFC

Some reyt players in PSG's under 18's.

A link should be established between us IMO, we'd be the parent club obv !!!

lol

Hopefully they will scrap the youth system and give it all to us now they are mega rich.

Guest BoomTownOwls

He started 6 matches and a sub 10 matches for Paris St Germain B team in the 4th

Division of French football.

Sounds like a Bobby Dazzler.

I'm sure someone has already pointed this out now but he was playing at Dinnington last week.

I've seen him twice now and haven't been overly impressed (though I did leave 10 minutes early last night).

Seemed like he tries to do tricky things for no real reason. Tried a bunch of reverse balls at Dinno when a normal pass would have been more effective. Had the entire wing to himself at times last night but kept on dribbling and turning until everyone of the defenders caught him up.

I'm sure someone has already pointed this out now but he was playing at Dinnington last week.

I've seen him twice now and haven't been overly impressed (though I did leave 10 minutes early last night).

Seemed like he tries to do tricky things for no real reason. Tried a bunch of reverse balls at Dinno when a normal pass would have been more effective. Had the entire wing to himself at times last night but kept on dribbling and turning until everyone of the defenders caught him up.

Only 20 though . With the right tutoring and help he could turn out to be a steal , he may also fail miserably and go home to France in 1/2 years having not made an appearence .

If he's a free, i cant see what harm signing him for the DS would do ?