Number 22

Guest foreverSWFC

Says on wiki he is 6foot1 and born in 86. This kid didn't look that tall or old

Let me get back to my list of French footballers called Bastian.

I still think it could be Myles Weston. DJ will have told him to put on a French accent to put Leeds off the trail.

Guest abbo1986

Talking to one of the trailests dads they are only signing two of the lads that was on show tonight that's why jones was there

Harry Grant looks a very decent prospect over the two games I've seen him (Dinno & tonight).

Wasn't impressed with No. 22 against Dinno, but tonight he looked dangerous.

The lads that scored today Patrick Antelmi was wee wee poor against Dinno, but took his goal well against them and again tonight.

No idea who he was but he looked like the small kid from JLS

And to be honest he was OK against Stocksbridge, certainly no world beater. Daniel Jones beat their right back more in the first half. So that is the standard we are talking.

I left a few minutes before the end, for the first time in over 20 years, and missed the last goal but the OS says somebody called Antelmi scored it. No idea if that was the famous number 22 or not. I literally had no idea who any of our players were towards the end, apart from Lowe.

The blonde kid with the bright green boots (number 17?) fancied himself a bit though.