Football Supporters' Federation Policing & Stewarding Survey

Guest FSF

Hello all

The first time I came on here, I made the mistake of not properly introducing myself so.... I'm Amanda Jacks and work as a case worker for the FSF. My role includes providing legal advice to fans who may have found themselves arrested and helping supporters who may need to make a complaint to either the police or football clubs. I also work with the police to help improve match day policing and while balancing the two roles can sometimes be tricky, my work with fans is in no way compromised by my work with the police.

I've recently compiled a survey into matchday policing and stewarding to help me better undertand the views of supporters and also assist in deciding where best to focus my efforts next season.

It's 40 questions long and entirely anonymous. I'd be very grateful if you could spend 10/15 minutes filling it in particuarly since your fans are so far unrepresented in the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Policing-Stewarding_Championship

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Amanda

http://www.fsf.org.uk

PS I came on here first time around to find witnesses to an incident which lead to a SWFC being arrested and charged. Pleased to confirm he was acquitted recently.

Guest Hola Tidman

I doubt there'll be any positive feedback on here after the notts county and blackpool away games this season.

Negative or positive, it doesn't matter. The whole idea of the survey is to get the views - whatever they are - of supporters of Championship clubs. Thanks to those who've already completed it, ideally I'm looking for at least 100 fans from each club to do so.

Negative or positive, it doesn't matter. The whole idea of the survey is to get the views - whatever they are - of supporters of Championship clubs. Thanks to those who've already completed it, ideally I'm looking for at least 100 fans from each club to do so.

So you won't be visiting any Sheffield United forums then?

lol

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Done.

Won't hold my breath for any action into why South Yorkshire police are so incompetent they need segregation of 3000 seats spread over 3 individual stands.

No other force in the country has to go to such lengths, seems a massive admission of guilt to me that they are simply not up to the job !

Guest GodsanOwl

Completed and in general positive.

The decisions of some out of touch pillock in SYP HQ has nothing to do with any of the questions in this survey.

Pretty sure the bloke in the yellow jacket or the PCSO outside the ground has no input into how many seats have to be left empty.

Police at Forest are the worst Ive ever encountered out of 20 plus grounds

Agreed, and stewards.

I was removed and given a ticket for persistent standing. Despite the fact there was 3,000+ Wednesdayites stood up.

If I see that tw@t Christopher Biggins look a like this season I'll be havin words (on the way out).