Football Supporters' Federation Policing & Stewarding Survey

Guest FSF

Agreed, and stewards.

I was removed and given a ticket for persistent standing. Despite the fact there was 3,000+ Wednesdayites stood up.

If I see that tw@t Christopher Biggins look a like this season I'll be havin words (on the way out).

I completed the survey by the way.

Guest Handsworthowl

Slagged the Leyton Orient ones off to high heavens and I'm not entirely sure as to why, feeling cynical after a few tinnies.

Agency stewards also got a lashing :ghoulguy: :st2:

Did anything ever come of the Blackpool stewarding complaints?

One of the supporters involved, with some help from the FSF has taken this complaint as far as is possible and recently had a meeting with Professor Derek Fraser, the Independent Football Ombudsman who has also visited Blackpool as part of his investigation.

His findings are due soon.

For more information on the work of the IFO visit www.theifo.co.uk

There are some interesting case studies.

Thanks very much to those who've completed the survey, just over 150 of you at the last count. The results will be released early into the new season at the very latest.

And as SWFC261279 says, I've been advising one supporter for some time now and look forward to the findings of the Ombudsman.

Just completed this praised the stewards from the club as the ones around me doing a sterling job and cant be any more helpful than they are , Had little chomps at the stewards and police treatment of Blackpool , Orient & Notts County and rightly so after last seasons treatment

Guest chuckie4570

Done & dusted. Gave the Darlo dickheads a good slagging but praised our own stewards. Won't comment on SYP!

Guest intercity0wl

Did i miss something at Orient? I thought they (based on one individual) were worthy of praise.

Muist admit i had no problem with Stewards at Orient, and were quite helpful in my case.

Guest BigDave

Did i miss something at Orient? I thought they (based on one individual) were worthy of praise.

Last season they were not bad, season before the were flipping shocking especially the Lurch look alike