6 Fixtures changed

the Brighton ficture change is a rogering joke .. should switch the games around surely? home on that day, away on the other

spoils a weekend in brighton away.

barstards!

Ge-or moaning.

Get down to Brighton at tea-time watch us pick up 3 points and head straight out for a night out with the poofs & freshers.

hahaha sounds like a plan! :)

Majorly pissed off now. Brighton was a nailed on cert away game for me, but now it's on a Friday night I can't go as I've already tried to get and been denied that Friday off work.

Just for a bunch of flipping students? Who goes to Brighton University anyway? In fact who's ever heard of Brighton rogering University?

Guest intercity0wl

**** sake! Brighton away on a friday

Just means an extra night added onto the weekend on the south coast, more pissed off with another early KO at Huddersfield due to the preverbial police advice

Guest Briscoe Inferno

What a disgrace vs Brighton.

Thats what you get for being a tax payer in this country....it flippingstinks.

No way I can get over now after work.

Ge-or moaning.

Get down to Brighton at tea-time watch us pick up 3 points and head straight out for a night out with the poofs & freshers.

Yeah, we normally look for stuff like that when going to away games - away game, hotel to get sloshed and end up at some student night/union. About 5/6 of us wanted to go to Brighton because it was Sussex uni's first freshers night (first night of freshers is mental at any university).

Probably will go anyways, as long as its cheap to get down.

Why Brighton anyway? What about every other club who plays in a town or city with a University - are they all playing on the Friday night because of a clash with the fresher weekend? I think not.

No reason why they couldn't have moved our game to the Sunday instead if they're that worried, with our Tuesday game having been moved to the Wednesday. If Brighton have a Tuesday game they can move that as well seeing as they've inconvenienced us, bloody poofters.

Am I right in understanding that we have moved the kick off of the Blackpool game because they like to kick off at 8? Why are we moving the time of a home game to suit them?

That's the away game at their place. They obviously have such massive crowd congestion for evening matches that they need to delay kick off times.