Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got...

In my office

owls1.jpg

The big Cardiff one is signed but you can't see it much on the pic. It was a poster sold by the shop that the mrs got signed by a lot of the players. I've not had time to put my McKee print up (the promotion one) as it only came Tuesday. Behind me, I have these:

owls2.jpg

All these pics are presents from the wife over the years.

In my office

owls1.jpg

The big Cardiff one is signed but you can't see it much on the pic. It was a poster sold by the shop that the mrs got signed by a lot of the players. I've not had time to put my McKee print up (the promotion one) as it only came Tuesday. Behind me, I have these:

owls2.jpg

All these pics are presents from the wife over the years.

fantastic presents, your wife has a great eye for a gift, I usually get socks or a jumper.

Been digging around in the garage and found loads of stuff i thought had gone forever. Only difference from team line up to photo is Wilkinson instead of Usher.

Same scoreboard though :biggrin:

This is great. Obviously a united program but Wednesday in a font larger than the one that says Sheffield united. Shows we have always been the MASSIVE club.

sorry fellas my ex destroyed 30 years worth of my wednesay stuff . (i hate her more for that than leaving me with three kids )

when she p****ed off,

but after starting again i have this years callendar (unopened),a signed shirt(being framed) from last season ,a scarfe and a mug ,

not a lot i know but it's a start ,

sorry fellas my ex destroyed 30 years worth of my wednesay stuff . (i hate her more for that than leaving me with three kids )

when she p****ed off,

but after starting again i have this years callendar (unopened),a signed shirt(being framed) from last season ,a scarfe and a mug ,

not a lot i know but it's a start ,

vaguely similar story to you trev, about 6 months after I got married [1st time] I was back round at my mums and she casually drops the bomb shell "I've chucked out all that old rubbish of yours from the loft " she genuinely believed she had done me a favour by saving me a trip to the dump- it site, 20 years of memories [not just Wednesday] gone in a sentance, I was gutted.

PS It's a lot easier to forgive your mum than your ex wife.

First match at Olive Grove 1887

DSCF0875.jpg

1907 F.A. Cup

DSCF0879.jpg

1907 Cup Winners

DSCF0878.jpg

Would be great if the club had a small gallery (doesn't have to be a big museum) where fans couls loan items such as this to the club for say 6 months and fans could then visit teh gallery on matchdays to see items like these, matchworn classic shirts and other memorabilia. As items could be loaned for a relatively short period, interest would be maintained as there would regularly be new items for fans to view.