Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got...

The guy on the left has got a right barnet, I used to have my hair cut like that too, I think it was called the straddle cut. :biggrin:

His hair is 3x longer now than when that pic was taken #oldrocker

That's the old Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club badge, I think it's the oldest badge I've got.

I

I've still got the big Boxing Day Massacre badge somewhere kicking about.

I wasgoing to say that I think that was the badge you got when you joined the supporters club in the days of Rita nettleship and Mick&Barbra green

Guest MARKOWLS

My friend Alison on Facebook just posted a photo of her 1978/79 season ticket (see pic below) and it got me wondering what everyone else has in their house that's Sheffield Wednesday related..

post-4683-0-58028300-1339256034_thumb.jp

I know this sounds reyt wierd but I remember the edges of the old season tickets used to be dead rough and sharp - and I used to rub the edge of the season ticket on my top lip (don't ask) and it always felt comforting (as well as painful)

Anyway.....

Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got... show us what you've got !

a freind of mine organised a charity do some years ago, great night with the man himself..........UTO

post-14710-0-16652800-1339313827_thumb.j

Guest Bedders

Someone must have get one of those segment hats (looks like a cut cake from above with blue then white) from the late 70s early 80s. Can someone take a piccy please.

Edited by Bedders

I have two things which are pretty unusual and unique. The first is a painting by Joe Scarborough called "Two Sheffields" and features a match a Hillsborough with HMS Sheffield in the background [and is also signed by the artist himself, Rowland Walker O.B.E. and I think the Lord Mayor of Sheffield plus one other who I cannot remember].

The second thing I have a plasma cut steel owl with Sheffield Wednesday around the outside, given to me for my birthday a few years ago. A good friend of mine created and made this at work and as far as I am aware, there are only two of them ever made. It took him months to plot on the computer before cutting, and he did it in his spare time and lunch breaks. The second one I think is with his boss, who owns the company he works for.

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg