Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got...

My friend Alison on Facebook just posted a photo of her 1978/79 season ticket (see pic below) and it got me wondering what everyone else has in their house that's Sheffield Wednesday related..

post-4683-0-58028300-1339256034_thumb.jp

I know this sounds reyt wierd but I remember the edges of the old season tickets used to be dead rough and sharp - and I used to rub the edge of the season ticket on my top lip (don't ask) and it always felt comforting (as well as painful)

Anyway.....

Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got... show us what you've got !

Owlstalk Shop

Guest chezzyowl2010

cant post a pic of them coz they at my mums but i have 2 programmes signed by the 92-93 squad that beat the blunts in semi final and unfortunatly lost to arsenal in both cup finals, when i was at school one of my teachers lived next door to phil king so asked if i took a programme in could he get all the team to sign em for me and he did and they where up on my bedroom wall for years in frames, looking back at all those signitures what ateam that was

This has to be extra special as it was given to me for my 40th Birthday by the Staff at SUFC !

Meant so much that they went to the trouble of getting me a signed shirt and having it framed so uniquely

Some nice people - shame Wednesday hasn't chosen them lol!

post-17263-0-99338600-1339260611_thumb.j

Guest eggsarnie

Been digging around in the garage and found loads of stuff i thought had gone forever. Only difference from team line up to photo is Wilkinson instead of Usher.

Same scoreboard though :biggrin:

is it me or do them players look like roy of the rovers players, they are all built like brick shthouses

is it me or do them players look like roy of the rovers players, they are all built like brick shthouses

Vic Mobley, Wilf Smith, Gary's old man. All took no prisoners. Proper hard men (but fair), would make some of today's so called hard men look like *******.

Also this was in the good old days when Cricket was still played in Sheffield. But we had a shiny new stand so they had to have a new stand. Nothing changes!!!!

Guest Bedders

Vic Mobley's legs look like tree trunks.....or COG's!

That photo reminds me, when you look at a typical terrace like the Lepps and bearing in mind the terrace in front of the South stand was also standing until they seated it. Imagine how 'before its time' and state of the art the 'new' cantilever stand looked when it was built.