Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got...

Guest PointlessOwl

I have about 100 program's of my dads and grandads! Including one of the only Wednesday vs Barca away copies!

Guest lamort

In my office

owls1.jpg

The big Cardiff one is signed but you can't see it much on the pic. It was a poster sold by the shop that the mrs got signed by a lot of the players. I've not had time to put my McKee print up (the promotion one) as it only came Tuesday. Behind me, I have these:

owls2.jpg

All these pics are presents from the wife over the years.

Some cracking stuff there Paul and an iMac - the man has taste! :)

Some cracking stuff there Paul and an iMac - the man has taste! :)

Cheers mate. I've also got this one that my mate bought me for my 40th. Not wholly wednesday but is a McKee pic I love and he got it signed and does say up the Owls on it too!

imagejhno.jpg

Re IMac - its actually an Apple LED screen that I've got my MacBook pro hooked up to. Display really is lovely, hubba!

Edited by senwar

Guest lamort

Cheers mate. I've also got this one that my mate bought me for my 40th. Not wholly wednesday but is a McKee pic I love and he got it signed and does say up the Owls on it too!

imagejhno.jpg

Re IMac - its actually an Apple LED screen that I've got my MacBook pro hooked up to. Display really is lovely, hubba!

Yeah I saw that one on your Facebook, cracking pic.

Mac Pro's are lovely machines, work on them.

I've got two of these, i'm selling one if anybody wants it.

They're nothing brilliant but it's nice to have something from when we last won the FA Cup.

1935-cup-knife.jpg

I've got two of these, i'm selling one if anybody wants it.

They're nothing brilliant but it's nice to have something from when we last won the FA Cup.

1935-cup-knife.jpg

seeing as i make knives for a living,just like these...maybe i would be interested....how much?

Guest @DSapeyOwl

I've got an old programme which I can't lay my hands on so I can't remember the year but it was from a match against Leicester and signed photos of the 2005 promotion winning team and a few books :)

Here's a few of my bits.

Seeing your Subbuteo team made me wonder where mine had got to. Bought from Redgates - back in the 70s they didn't get a special team - this was either Wednesday Chester or Brighton. I cut the small picture out of the catalogue of teams you could get and stuck it on the front. One player got broken and I fixed his legs with attractive looking Aruldite - that was Mick Pendergast after that (sorry Prendo RIP). This team won the European Cup in the 1970s!

WS120618-0452.jpg

WS120618-0447.jpg

Edited by dunsbyowl