Post a photo of something Wednesday you've got...

2622_72914091465_5842322_n.jpg

I had the pleasure of going to the '93 finals with Kev and Graeme.

Great to see Graeme in good health. He was a courageous guy and a big Wednesdayite. RIP Graeme.

Still see Kev from time-to-time and can't believe how some people manage to keep their hair.

Great to see Graeme in good health. He was a courageous guy and a big Wednesdayite. RIP Graeme.

Still see Kev from time-to-time and can't believe how some people manage to keep their hair.

Is that Greame Quinn in the middle?

Yes mate, added a few more signed shirts since this was taken, in a promotion revamp!

Yeah, we used to go in when we went to Lanzarote.

Liked the Toby Jug as well, one of the few good scousers that i have met, very, very nice bloke.

14w9bo5.jpg

Ball signed by the entire first team squad and management team (Wilson and Shreeves) from a friendly at Birmingham City, summer 1998. A steward let me stand in the tunnel and I got all of the autographs personally. Includes Di Canio, Carbone, Jonk, even Sanetti.

It's my favourite Wednesday thing I own.

Thank you GoldGigsChris, I really appreciate the kind words about my brother Graeme. Miss him terribly.

One thing that shows how far we've come is that after seeing some of the things in this thread there would be another thread somewhere about the club whingeing about copyright infringements and legal stuff