Brian The Blade

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Good man...

Your were correct..."Huddersfield will win the playoffs"

Oh yeah and HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nearly forgot Micheal 'the Bitter' Blade...

"Who is the comedy club again"?

Enjoy League one!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Brian 'the Blade' Blade currently shouting "Danny Wilson out"

Can just imagine it now..

After all this season and what them 2 have had to say and we don't get to hear their thoughts..dam.

He was right about one thing...

In the week leading up to the Hillsborough derby I heard him on Radio Sheffield forecast that Wednesday "wouldn't even make it into the playoffs." At the time we looked odds on to be in the play offs, it was remarkable that he managed to forecast that one.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Brian was right on the button when he said Huddersfield would win the Play-off, we all ought to ring RS at the start of the season to congratulate him on his footballing foresight.

Guest markglover

The guy is one of the biggest bellends ive ever heard, make sure we all thank him for predicting we wud go up. Must be a seceret owl like half the nobeds across town.

The guy is one of the biggest bellends ive ever heard, make sure we all thank him for predicting we wud go up. Must be a seceret owl like half the nobeds across town.

That proberly explains why he spends most of his time talking about us instead of that bunch of pork chops at the sty.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

He must be getting on a bit Brian, Because i remember him saying once that he used to go to the Lane one week and Hillsborough the other.

This was a common thing years ago with both set of supporters ..... Quite rare now i would say, just due to the cost.