SHEFFIELD UNITED vs HUDDERSFIELD - OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD

If you want to tidy the palce up Neil then why not merge this with the other official play-off final thread in the NON SWFC SECTION, which was actually started before this thread as well. Then delete any non swfc threads

TBH, I thought that was what the moderators were for :dry:

Guest christheowl

jm7Hp.jpg

This is the flag, I'm off out but I will try and upload the pic with it tied to the bridge...

3 hour hold up junction 10 wth no prospect of movement. Motorists advised to leave at J15.

I really do think the League collectively have the intelligence of a plant, Demand, Prices, journey time etc . t those prices only, Only Wednesday would have been a viable Wembley option. Two Northern teams other than us, Old Trafford is the obvious choice.

If a Private company, 'The Wembley Stad Co' takes a private initiative then why should The FA, The Football League, FIFA and EUEFA be involed in rescuing the ridiculous project. It does n't make financial sense, consequently the money has to be found and who pays....You guessed the fans.

A second National stadium centrally positioned has been needed for years, Can't see us getting one now with the new Wembley hung around our necks lke a mill stone. We just better get used to £10 programmes, £6 Burgers, The £5 pint and £15 parking on top of the inflated ticket price.

At least the league could stipulate that play of tickets should be the average price of league game admission, but will they ?

Really really really hope Huddersfield win thiw. Utd deserve some bad karma after the whole Evans incident. Unfortunately I have a horrid feeling the blunts will win, probably with a dodgy penalty.

I think I am more bothered with all the twats that will come on here with the big I am rather than them actually going up!

Guest Distraught!

I am sorry but if it's true that any of them have died (or been seriously injured) in a road accident, I will change my mood to sombre respect. I don't care it is them. Some things go beyond football rivalry. I still hope Huddersfield win but with a mood of respect. I don't know if it's true. I will await the news.

I am sorry but if it's true that any of them have died (or been seriously injured) in a road accident, I will change my mood to sombre respect. I don't care it is them. Some things go beyond football rivalry. I still hope Huddersfield win but with a mood of respect. I don't know if it's true. I will await the news.

Bedfordshire police say no fans were involved.

One of workmates phoned me about half an hour ago saying its been a nightmare journey down, been stuck in traffic for a couple of hours, so they've come off motorway and trying to get to Watford so they can jump on train.

I bet its hot on them coaches, Roast Pork!

Ps Sorry folks but I fancy blunts to win this one. Had a bet on 3-0.

Also had a little bet on Town to win 3-2.

Edited by bradowl

3 hour hold up junction 10 wth no prospect of movement. Motorists advised to leave at J15.

I really do think the League collectively have the intelligence of a plant, Demand, Prices, journey time etc . t those prices only, Only Wednesday would have been a viable Wembley option. Two Northern teams other than us, Old Trafford is the obvious choice.

If a Private company, 'The Wembley Stad Co' takes a private initiative then why should The FA, The Football League, FIFA and EUEFA be involed in rescuing the ridiculous project. It does n't make financial sense, consequently the money has to be found and who pays....You guessed the fans.

A second National stadium centrally positioned has been needed for years, Can't see us getting one now with the new Wembley hung around our necks lke a mill stone. We just better get used to £10 programmes, £6 Burgers, The £5 pint and £15 parking on top of the inflated ticket price.

At least the league could stipulate that play of tickets should be the average price of league game admission, but will they ?

Heard something on the radio the other day that the preferred option was for a national stadium in or around Birmingham but the big wigs at the F. A. vetoed it. I mean having to travel any more than half an hour to an England match would be totally unacceptable and God forbid anybody suggesting they would have to move to Brum to be near the stadium.

as much as I dislike London getting a lot of things, this is the home of football we are talking about - Birmingham just isnt the same stature. You wouldn't move Wimbledon or Lords to Birmingham so why Wembley?

Because it's in totally the wrong place as far as transport links etc are concerned. The stadium in Brum or wherever would have had much better links, accommodation etc.

Bedfordshire police say no fans were involved.

This - and given that the accident happened at 6.55 am, it's hardly a surprise.

Got grunters on FB already using the accident as justification as to why today's result "no longer matters". They haven't even lost yet.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.