SHEFFIELD UNITED vs HUDDERSFIELD - OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD

As some blades I know have stupidly booked the 7pm train back I hope they lose on penalties, meaning they only get back to st pancras in time to see their train pull away into the London twilight. Having to fork out for extra train tickets after a penalty shoot out loss, hopefully with a bit of sunburn thrown in. Quality.

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

Hudders 1-0 PIGS Tommy Miller to score a contreversal goal in the last minute :biggrin: Wouldnt that be brilliant lol

For all those who arnt bothered, then dont post or even open the thread, easy innit !!

I for one will be glued to the telly, supporting another team that plays in the famous blue n white stripes, if they win then its time to laugh at the red poo AGAIN, if they lose then its derby days in the championship and another full house at Hillsborough next season, its a no-brainer really.

Score prediction is 2-0 to Huddersfield.

Guest christheowl

anyone seen the good luck banner to Huddersfield from Wednesdayites across the M1 near meadowhall ???

Guest Yorkshirecath

anyone seen the good luck banner to Huddersfield from Wednesdayites across the M1 near meadowhall ???

Need a pic of that lol!!

Someones saying they are delaying KO. Anyone heard owt??