OFFICIAL - Chris Kirkland Signs

I'm really concerned about the 2 year deal...i hope we have something in the contract that will cover us, surely we can't be that silly just to give him a 2 year deal straight out?

Looking forward to hearing what Jones says...

No wonder you have 10k posts. You gave your opinion about 8 times already in this thread. Give it a break. Alternatively you can post again outlining your concerns.

Guest Sheff Owl

No wonder you have 10k posts. You gave your opinion about 8 times already in this thread. Give it a break. Alternatively you can post again outlining your concerns.

I'll post what i flipping want so flip OFF!!

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest danny wath owl

Well wont have 3 keepers so will weaver leave or bywater rejected contract . my money is on weavers time is up

If it goes wrong it goes wrong, gotta take a risk in life sometimes im afraid to tell you.

Exactly either have a decent keeper who is less injury prone or a stand out keeper who could be the difference to back to back promotions (still dreaming) who has past injury problems!

Who are you dipstick? Baggiehy is more of a wednesdayite than you are pal. He's put more constructive views across than a lot of our fans and is a regular welcome visitor. Don;t criticise other teams fans without knowing the full facts.

So you know the full facts about me and my life following Wednesday do you?

Iam sure Baggiehy is big and daft enough to have a debate with me without a keyboard warrier like yourself having to spout complete bullsxxt to defend him.

Guest utOwlz

The thing with back problems is there easy to fake

Who the flip would wanna play for donny..

Good point lol

look at our record in keeping players fit (with exception to Weaver) in last 18 months with our investment in medical side, far better than when we had a team full of crocks. We even managed to get 6 months out of Tommy Miller under new set up.

Lets believe and back him

Would be good to have some England number 1 chants

Guest Sheff Owl

Must update my address book to MARDY schizophrenic idiot.

Must update mine too...to what a nob head!!

So you know the full facts about me and my life following Wednesday do you?

Iam sure Baggiehy is big and daft enough to have a debate with me without a keyboard warrier like yourself having to spout complete bullsxxt to defend him.

I'm not a keyboard warrior but you obvoiusly missed how many posts our West Brom friend has. So he hardly trawls sites does he, get yer facts right before having a go and less of the swearing dipstick.

Guest Sheff Owl

saliva is exiting my mouth at both corners... very mouth watering

Too right.

It's gonna be interesting that's for sure.