Do we really want Premiership football?

Guest phill1982

Guest phill1982

A dogfight to stay up, stupid match days, stupid kick off times, foreigners rolling around on floor after minimal contact, stupid prices.

The championship is like the old div 1 was in the early 90's, late 80's.

I wouldnt say no if we went up but is it really going to give the enjoyment factor that we have had this season and potentially next?

Guest phill1982

I wonder how many of you would be moaning when it costs £46 to watch man utd or chelsea. Stop taking my comments at face value and provide an educated debate.

Guest intercity0wl

Matches of the Day, at the best stadiums with the biggest crowds with the best atmospheres, or Football league show at midnight with 4,000 crowds at Bury?. Bit of a no Brainer me thinks.

Guest Massiveowl

Typical uneducated response from part timers

why would you want wednesday in a league any less then the best????? if it was up to me id want us in perm in champions league an winning cups why would i want them to stay in championship ?

A dogfight to stay up, stupid match days, stupid kick off times, foreigners rolling around on floor after minimal contact, stupid prices.

The championship is like the old div 1 was in the early 90's, late 80's.

I wouldnt say no if we went up but is it really going to give the enjoyment factor that we have had this season and potentially next?

It's ok- the arse will fall out of football the minute we get promoted- guaranteed.