Season ticket price amnesty?

I know Milan stated that, after the sale of ST's was suspended in March, that if we won promotion, tickets would go back on sale at a higher price.

While I agree with his thinking - wouldn't it be great if, for just a week, ST's went back on sale at the original price to get fans back in the buying mood while the buzz is still around.

I got mine in January, and I wouldn't mind one bit - if it meant we pushed past 15,000 sales by the end of the week, it'd be absolutely fantastic.

Guest intercity0wl

I know Milan stated that, after the sale of ST's was suspended in March, that if we won promotion, tickets would go back on sale at a higher price.

While I agree with his thinking - wouldn't it be great if, for just a week, ST's went back on sale at the original price to get fans back in the buying mood while the buzz is still around.

I got mine in January, and I wouldn't mind one bit - if it meant we pushed past 15,000 sales by the end of the week, it'd be absolutely fantastic.

January you say, wow well done, whats your next look at me thread gonna be.

What a stupid response

Good point made Kivo. Don't think it will happen but would be great and hopefully get fans when they are still in ecstatic mode.

Whether it's the exact scheme outlined, the club really need to get them back on sale as soon as possible, with a way to make them look as attractive as possible, and while the good feeling and elation is still flowing through the fan base.

Guest intercity0wl

What a stupid response

Good point made Kivo. Don't think it will happen but would be great and hopefully get fans when they are still in ecstatic mode.

I agree it is, but winds me up sumat chronic when he starts threads like he has today which he personally could not back up, like a little playground tell tail and he must have known could have only done harm to the club and people involved, and then in another thread calls supporters who did not renew early Srubbers. So yea your right i was stupid even replying to the Man of the confirmed team news.

Good idea, was thinking the same thing. There would be a high level of demand if we were to do this. We could easily get 15,000 based on the feelgood factor. If I'm honest though, I don't expect us to do this as having a good go of it in the Championship is going to cost a few quid, especially with the reduced new TV deal with Sky.

Stupid response.

It's a great idea. There is a fantastic buzz regarding SWFC at the moment.

Why not for a limited time put them back on sale at the lower price, get a poo load sold and get more people there week in week out.

I don't really agree that they should be made available at the same price, people who are willing to back the club before even knowing the division they're in should get the best prices. It's not a case of they're better fans than anyone else before someone says it.

However, I do agree that they should do an offer for the first week or so ASAP,even if they were just £10-£20 dearer than the early bird prices.

I agree it is, but winds me up sumat chronic when he starts threads like he has today which he personally could not back up, like a little playground tell tail and he must have known could have only done harm to the club and people involved, and then in another thread calls supporters who did not renew early Srubbers. So yea your right i was stupid even replying to the Man of the confirmed team news.

I read the scrubbers dealy as tongue in cheek, maybe I misread it.

But whether you liked his previous comment or not - surely his suggestion on this thread is worthy of merit?

Guest keyser soze

There certainly needs to be an incentive to renew at the earliest, in order to set the budget.

I'm also already renewed, but wouldn't have a promble with a price freeze for a limited period. The number of people who are saying "I'm thinking about getting a season ticket next year" that will make a decision based on price, are definitely worth considering