Season ticket price amnesty?

I agree it is, but winds me up sumat chronic when he starts threads like he has today which he personally could not back up, like a little playground tell tail and he must have known could have only done harm to the club and people involved, and then in another thread calls supporters who did not renew early Srubbers. So yea your right i was stupid even replying to the Man of the confirmed team news.

I agree. I was just replying to his earlier stupid thread which would have brought bad publicity to the club when it was quickly deleted. Kivo sometimes you are a complete muppet and need to think more before posting.

I think it'd be a great idea - start next week buy before the end of may and get at early bird prices.

It doesn't affect me really as I'm not a scrubber and better than intercity owl as I renewed in February.

Guest intercity0wl

I read the scrubbers dealy as tongue in cheek, maybe I misread it.

But whether you liked his previous comment or not - surely his suggestion on this thread is worthy of merit?

His Suggestion is 100% worthy of Merit, and i would say would be a sure fire winner with many, i have renewed and have no problem with it.

The mistake i made was letting my anger at what i saw as his poorly thought out, veiled attacks on club and supporters, and poo poo stirring get the better of me, but then again i always do.

Edited by intercity0wl

His Suggestion is 100% worthy of Merit, and i would say would be a sure fire winner with many, i have renewed and have no problem with it.

The mistake i made was letting my anger at what i saw as his veiled attacks and poo poo stirring get the better of me, but then again i always do.

Fair do's - I've not read that many posts today, so I don't know everything he has posted.

The OP is a bit of an odd-ball at times, but I think he is harmless enough, and is even more obsessed with the Owls than even the clinically insane that live on this site (me included).

What an idea Kivo. If they do that they have 2 sales from my living room straight away. Would pay a bit more probably too. But not going to pay any more then £400 each.

Depending on what stand you sit, it cost more than that back in January.

Ours on the North were over £400, and obviously the South is even dearer.

Guest Foxhill Owl

No, i found the money to get mine early, if they couldn't they can roger off and pay full price.

Fair dues you did, so did I and many more

But if it ment getti g more fans in I wouldn't have a problem keeping it at early bird prices for another month.

I think it's a great idea !!

People need to get used to this 'early bird' idea so up the money as originally planned.

We can't keep backtracking on ideas. Personally, when I paid for my ST, I had a poo poo month with no money to go out socially for night's out etc. because I had to get a £400 lump sum together - if I could of paid same price now then I wouldn't of had to suffer as much.

I agree it is, but winds me up sumat chronic when he starts threads like he has today which he personally could not back up, like a little playground tell tail and he must have known could have only done harm to the club and people involved, and then in another thread calls supporters who did not renew early Srubbers. So yea your right i was stupid even replying to the Man of the confirmed team news.

Can't believe i'm having to say this, but I wasn't being entirely serious when I called those who haven't yet bought ST's scrubbers.

Also, I asked for the other thread to be deleted because I realised posting it without facts was uncalled for - but I will probably post it again later when I have the permission of the person affected to post her claims.

If it so offended you, then I apologise profusely.

Took you 25 minutes to change your mind?

Oh dear...

Guest daley2004

There certainly needs to be an incentive to renew at the earliest, in order to set the budget.

I'm also already renewed, but wouldn't have a promble with a price freeze for a limited period. The number of people who are saying "I'm thinking about getting a season ticket next year" that will make a decision based on price, are definitely worth considering

I'm thinking about buying one and has its been said it depends on the price.