SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

If we had a stadium THIS big we wouldn't have a mass panic over tickets for the shittest part of the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYQBLMx0hw

Had watched this at the time and still thinsg it looks great, a possibility for the next 5 years particularly I think when we get in the Premiership and Milan sells up. Even if we don't expand the old girl needs a freshen up

I'm still trying for yours...

I keep getting as far as putting my card details in.. processing payment, then back to the homescreen with the items still in the basket.

Frustrating.

and possibly rumbleing expensive :laugh:

Same thing happening here. We could well be touting on Saturday! Or have plenty of legroom.

Can get to the buy tickets page pretty quick but just hangs on that page!

Saying 282 left

I did phone and Internet and went with whichever came first. Hell of a morning. Need to focus on work this afternoon!

Wake up at 12:06, go online, buy ticket, have ticket by 12:12.

Thanks for sharing that. Wake up at 0445, drive 20 miles to Hillsborough, begin Qing at 0545, obtain ticket at 0930 and drive home in rush hour traffic, arriving home at 1045.

As I said, Thanks!

Catering company,

You might need a few more extra pies and drinks ordering in.

^^^ This.

Oldham at home- Sold out of all hot food BEFORE half time on the South. They lost out on a small fortune, especially considering the (over)price of the food!

Not happening this. I'll watch it with Jeff.

Only worked in IE for me - crashes a couple of times (including on payment page) but hit refresh regardless. I have a ticket, I just don't know how much it's cost me yet!