SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

I got my ticket last week, thankfully the gamble paid off.

But I've been trying to get my folks a couple but the online system wont even let me log in. Failed at the first hurdle lol

On the OS now mate,

Video on swfc.co.uk site, all around megastore car park and up Penistone road !

at 0930 Q was out of the shop all around car park and down Penistone road for 100 yds

cheers guys

So im a ticket tout who then comes straight on owlstalk and arranges to meet people to sell them on at face value.

Doesn't exactly add up does it bellend.

Verify that. Arranged with Nathan to get my ticket. Spent hours on phone,tinterweb trying to get through with no luck. If anyones got extra tickets get them advertized on OT asap. Had given up hope of getting to game as spent all weak prostrating myself in front of my gaffer. Ive had to give him my arse!!! Bloody Derby fan!!!

Yea no offence to those not working/with nothing to do, but if your in Sheffield (or within 15 miles) you really should've been at Hillsborough, I know I would've been, that's if I didn't work nights in Central London of course...

I agree mate, my user name is a bit of a give away as to why I didn't just 'pop down' !

Guest Whiterose69

Sat through a 3 hour lecture trying to buy 1 ticket. Finally got it. Website said 288 left.

mate...keeps bombing out on the payment screen. Still trying

on payment screen myself too! fingers crossed. Don't worry, I'll pay for ticket if we both get one, so you're not left hanging

mate...keeps bombing out on the payment screen. Still trying

in fact - success! I have a ticket - WOOHOO

Me and my colleague have been on the phone all morning. Just got my tickets. I can't wait, my boy is going to be ecstatic when he gets home from school.

You've got to wind him up a bit first "Sorry son. I tried my best, maybe next year, eh?"

And you have to film the whole thing secretly then put the video on here. Go on, do it, it'll be epic.

on payment screen myself too! fingers crossed. Don't worry, I'll pay for ticket if we both get one, so you're not left hanging

:laugh: thank f*ck for that

Somebody sort Arkamel out with tickets yo

I'm getting through online without a problem

Arkamel do you need tickets?

Just seen your posts chaps. I do - 2 adults 2 kids pref. Had two in the basket online but it crashed while processing payment and cleared the basket.

Can someone tell me why you can only buy tickets from one pricing band too? I can only buy either all adult priced or all kids priced or all another price.

Verify that. Arranged with Nathan to get my ticket. Spent hours on phone,tinterweb trying to get through with no luck. If anyones got extra tickets get them advertized on OT asap. Had given up hope of getting to game as spent all weak prostrating myself in front of my gaffer. Ive had to give him my arse!!! Bloody Derby fan!!!

I so hope thats a local turn of phrase that I'm not familiar with.

Just seen your posts chaps. I do - 2 adults 2 kids pref. Had two in the basket online but it crashed while processing payment and cleared the basket.

Can someone tell me why you can only buy tickets from one pricing band too? I can only buy either all adult priced or all kids priced or all another price.

I'm still trying for yours...

I keep getting as far as putting my card details in.. processing payment, then back to the homescreen with the items still in the basket.

Frustrating.

and possibly rumbleing expensive :laugh:

Guest Willyowl

Regardless of reason for late buying - the website is an absolute shambles.

It can't handle the trraffic