SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

Hmm, had 4 tickets on West upper, all way through to entering payment details, machine went away for about 5 minutes after entering card details then errored again!

Not got west lower and waiting for payment to process ........ dum-de-dum

I got my ticket last week, thankfully the gamble paid off.

But I've been trying to get my folks a couple but the online system wont even let me log in. Failed at the first hurdle lol

how long was the queue ? anyone took photos?

On the OS now mate,

Me and my colleague have been on the phone all morning. Just got my tickets. I can't wait, my boy is going to be ecstatic when he gets home from school.

You've got to wind him up a bit first "Sorry son. I tried my best, maybe next year, eh?"

Guest Darth Sturrock

Saturday is our PlayOff Final.

Hillsborough is our Wembley.

The Burgers and The Hotdogs may be same price but let's smash em!

That could be a bit messy.......... :biggrin::ghoulguy:

So im a ticket tout who then comes straight on owlstalk and arranges to meet people to sell them on at face value.

Doesn't exactly add up does it bellend.

Yeah of course you have mate, same as all of those who accidentally booked 5 times as many as they wanted. I believe you, honest guv.

you'll be able to get one if you start asking around immediately after it sells out, i know of loads of people that have bought extra by accident due to the online shop being a shambles.

Did you get sorted out?

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Tha shud av gone t ground lad

Yea no offence to those not working/with nothing to do, but if your in Sheffield (or within 15 miles) you really should've been at Hillsborough, I know I would've been, that's if I didn't work nights in Central London of course...