SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

Guest chrisw86

It's a £2 charge per ticket mate.

brilliant thanks!

wesbite seems to be running smoother now anyway :D

Edited by chrisw86

Guest silentalarm

Does anyone still have any spares? I've been ringing and trying on the internet since 9am this morning. Added to basket and got through countless times only to be cut off. Please let me shotgun them if you have any spares.

Cheers

...why are folk buying multiple tickets and then selling them on here?

Mine was an accident as I didnt think it was working so kept refreshing. Turns out it was and I wasn't going to go back and risk not getting any so I am now the proud owner of 5 tickets when I only need 1.

Guest you dont know what youre doing

Now book Ryanair and a car. Flying to Edinburgh Friday night. Back to Norway from Liverpool on Sunday. Going to be a long weekend, but going to love it.

I'm flying from Liverpool on Sunday as well, I shall try and spot you with a hangover and Owls shirt!

Guest chrisw86

Mine was an accident as I didnt think it was working so kept refreshing. Turns out it was and I wasn't going to go back and risk not getting any so I am now the proud owner of 5 tickets when I only need 1.

please please sell them as face value :-)

...hahahaha...ok...by my reckoning that means about 30 people have bought ALL the tickets and CardiffOwl now occupies all of the West Stand Upper

I have 4 spare too. Lets make sure they go to people who have been trying this morning not somebody who can't be arsed to sit refreshing a page for 2 bloody hours, whilst pressing redial on their phone.

They would have done if you hadnt bought them you nob!

Sorry guys, honestly didnt mean to but i was after 3 tickets but ended up with 6 and didnt dare go back once i got as far as the checkout.

Therefore I have 3 spare tickets. (i could get friends to come but i want them to go to the guys trying so hard to get them now)

PM me if you want them

Sorry guys, honestly didnt mean to but i was after 3 tickets but ended up with 6 and didnt dare go back once i got as far as the checkout.

Therefore I have 3 spare tickets. (i could get friends to come but i want them to go to the guys trying so hard to get them now)

PM me if you want them

Has happened to a few of us then.