SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

haven't even got close to getting some online or on the phone

You'll get one mate.

6000 is a hell of a lot of tickets. There will be a monstrous initial rush but then there'll be a good couple thousand left. You'll be fine.

Guest silentalarm

Sorry guys, honestly didnt mean to but i was after 3 tickets but ended up with 6 and didnt dare go back once i got as far as the checkout.

Therefore I have 3 spare tickets. (i could get friends to come but i want them to go to the guys trying so hard to get them now)

PM me if you want them

PMd

Mine was an accident as I didnt think it was working so kept refreshing. Turns out it was and I wasn't going to go back and risk not getting any so I am now the proud owner of 5 tickets when I only need 1.

Are you sure you got 5 different seats and didn't pay 5 times for the same seat ? Just wondering, as I thought you had to pick a seat and pay for it. Seems strange that it would pick 4 different seats for you.

The online shop has been getting over 11,000 requests at any one time this morning, hence any delays you may be having! #swfc

Do these people all want ties? I hope Wednesday were prepared enough to increase their tie order.

Guest chrisw86

Are you sure you got 5 different seats and didn't pay 5 times for the same seat ? Just wondering, as I thought you had to pick a seat and pay for it. Seems strange that it would pick 4 different seats for you.

the online booking changed to quick seats from choose seats so it'll have selected them for him

Sorry guys, honestly didnt mean to but i was after 3 tickets but ended up with 6 and didnt dare go back once i got as far as the checkout.

Therefore I have 3 spare tickets. (i could get friends to come but i want them to go to the guys trying so hard to get them now)

PM me if you want them

Surely you only needed to buy one ticket and you could have transformed them into 5,000?

Guest silentalarm

Any idea how numbering works on West Stand Lower tickets? How do you know row number or is it a letter? TIA

I have 3 in my basket that aren't confirming, shows up like this:

"Block: WU2 - Row:29 - Seat:18"

Apparently 2000 tickets were sold in 2 and a half hours with a quarter of these being through the on line system. So the on line system managed to sell 500 tickets in 2 and a half hrs. Just over 3 a minute.

Good that. :ph34r:

Guest cbroaduk8

Really?

I tried to see if i could get some more because more family want them and it came up 497.

Unbelievably unbelievable

Guest silentalarm

I'm fairly sure I've buggered my phone now too. I tried ringing 300+ times in the first 2 hours and now it just doesn't ring anyone...

What's the more frustrating thing is getting half way through the process and then either ring tone on the phone suddenly becoming an engaged tone, or the on-line system timing out/buttons not working.