Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Takes JJ a while to get going though doesn't it. I'm worried he could be a liability today. Hope I'm wrong

Yeah it does.

But even though he can be a liability, either blowing a gasket or just being poo , the other side to him always excites me and JJ AND Antonio in the team really really excites.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Mike Jones was back to his cackest on Tuesday i think D. Jones is showing his intent with a very attacking starting 11 and an equally attacking bench.

Lowe deserved dropping for the amount of misses he made but is obviously still available from the bench.

I think we'll see JJ for at most an hour depending on performance to be replaced by Treacy and COG to similarly to be replaced by Ranger

Mike Jones was back to his cackest on Tuesday i think D. Jones is showing his intent with a very attacking starting 11 and an equally attacking bench.

Lowe deserved dropping for the amount of misses he made but is obviously still available from the bench.

I think we'll see JJ for at most an hour depending on performance to be replaced by Treacy and COG to similarly to be replaced by Ranger

You must've watched a different game to me.

i said i wasn't sure about it after what i saw on tuesday. JJ can add something as an individual but he can take away from the team as a whole because he never passes.

Not saying that is always a negative, just a statement of fact.

That's not a statement of fact, that's your opinion.

Be positive man.

(then slag me off when we're 3 down in 10 min :biggrin:)

Yeah it does.

But even though he can be a liability, either blowing a gasket or just being poo , the other side to him always excites me and JJ AND Antonio in the team really really excites.

I'm impressed with attacking intent. I think DJ sees that we need to win 6 games minimum to get auto.

I don't follow your logic. If we win, he picked the right team to get the job done.

He could have picked Jameson in goal, and D.Jones at left back, he could have picked Tumilty at right back before Buxton, and we could still win...

I'm saying that our best line up will not start today, nothing else.

Afternoon all

Late clocking on today due to the gardeneing aspirations of Mrs MK........she's buggered up the pre match routine by walking Ollie so I've told her if we win she has to walk him pre match every time. Never mind all that superstitios nonsense I'm predicting a solid win today 2 or 3 nil.........Lowe and Madine

Guest Sheff Owl

Mike Jones could be injured...Jones did say a few players picked up knocks/niggles after the game vs Walsall.

Same with Lowe he could just have a slight niggle, not worth risking him when you have a fit player waiting to come in (O'Grady).

I'm sure Giddings will ask him later about the changes...then again...

I like the look of the team today although I was expecting Keith Treacy or Mike Jones to start instead of JJ.

I like Lowe and would start he because we look like scoring when he plays even though he may miss more than his fair share.

Its got 0-0 written all over it this game. lol