Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

...strong line-up...stromg bench...either way around by half-time Orients defence will be foooked...then DJ makes any changes necessary. ..it's the defence that needs to make sure it doesn't give away sloppy goals.

Guest wayne foster

Whilst I like Lowe if you miss the chances he did Tuesday night, and it cost us 2 points, then you deserve to be dropped.

this Orient fan looks like a bundle of fun

Re: Orient v Sheff Wed Prediction Thread Official

icon_post_target.gifby Hutch » 23 Mar 2012 18:15

Leyton Orient 0 Sheffield Wednesday 12 (Twelve)

A piano will fall on Cox's head in the fifth minute, by which time we'll already be 2-0 down, the first having come from a Forbes own goal and a Rachubka fumble, the second coming because the latter pair were still lying on the floor having been punched by Chorley on one of his blame-everyone-else rants.

It'll be 0-9 at half-time, Lisbie's leg having fallen off and flown into the balcony of the north-east end flats.

Wednesday'll ease up after that.

All this will happen. Mark my words.

:st2:

lol he'd fit in on here, let's get a tranfser request put in for him.

Whilst I like Lowe if you miss the chances he did Tuesday night, and it cost us 2 points, then you deserve to be dropped.

Well our two strikers scored 3 goals each in last 4 games. Certainly doesn't seem like we had problems upfront. Conceding 2 at home against poor Walsall suggests that problem is elswhere...

He could have picked Jameson in goal, and D.Jones at left back, he could have picked Tumilty at right back before Buxton, and we could still win...

I'm saying that our best line up will not start today, nothing else.

It's a squad game. And comparing the inclusion of COG or JJ to The likes of Tumilty is fatuous.

Guest wayne foster

Well our two strikers scored 3 goals each in last 4 games. Certainly doesn't seem like we had problems upfront. Conceding 2 at home against poor Walsall suggests that problem is elswhere...

You're only as good as your last game

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Anyone else surprised by the starting lineup? R.Johnson straight back in and the slowest CB pairing in the world in Llera and R. Jones! Also, why are M.Jones and Lowe dropped?? Don't get it myself!!

shows how strong our squad is it that he can do that ......

Guest torontoowl54

Afternoon all

Late clocking on today due to the gardeneing aspirations of Mrs MK........she's buggered up the pre match routine by walking Ollie so I've told her if we win she has to walk him pre match every time. Never mind all that superstitios nonsense I'm predicting a solid win today 2 or 3 nil.........Lowe and Madine

Mornin MK6, hope the Mrs. hasnt put Ollie off his game!!!!!!!!!! COME ON WEDNESDAY..........