Ryan Lowe tap in

Guest Big Guns

I have been saying all season megsons style didn't suite him

I can see him and madine getting the goals that get us 2nd

sometimes thats what kind of goal is needed to boost the confidence , But he was there to put it away , mark of a good striker ,

Never up for dispute Trev, still didn't stop me needing a new pair of calvins before i went into nottingham that night.

Then I saw madine tell him, " I'll stick one in exactly the same spot from further out just watch me"- and he did. Ryan's never looked like missing btw. :biggrin:

it was tighter to the post than he'd be comfortable with...

would have loved to have seen the look on his face after mis-striking it...

great movement, but i thought he should have spun off to congratulate antonio on his fantastic work...

guess that's the selfish ba$tard in him, just what you get in a numbers forward...

His movement is excellent - and the partnership with Madine is paying dividends.

Spot on. You wouldn't have thought it would you given as they hate each other and it's on video....

Lowe is genuinely one of my favourite players. Plays with a smile on his face, gets goals and you can see he loves playing for us and realising he's made it to a decent stage at his age.

Spot on. You wouldn't have thought it would you given as they hate each other and it's on video....

Lowe is genuinely one of my favourite players. Plays with a smile on his face, gets goals and you can see he loves playing for us and realising he's made it to a decent stage at his age.

you can't knock the guy...

even tried his ballz off when megson had him pulling a cart...

Can't fault the lad's workrate, he drags defenders all over the place, but his finishing must become more clinical, he missed a chance similar to that at Walsall, he was a little further out on the penalty spot, but the goal was open and he dragged the chance wide, looking at the goal v Notts County, it looked to me like he scuffed it a bit.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair on him, and maybe a regular run in the side will provide him with the chance he needs, but I still feel he needs too many chance's to score, can't fault his workrate and attitude though, and if he gets the goal that fires us to promotion, he will get instant legend status, although I have a sneeky feeling that this honour will fall to JJ.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Big Guns

Can't fault the lad's workrate, he drags defenders all over the place, but his finishing must become more clinical, he missed a chance similar to that at Walsall, he was a little further out on the penalty spot, but the goal was open and he dragged the chance wide, looking at the goal v Notts County, it looked to me like he scuffed it a bit.

Maybe I'm being a bit unfair on him, and maybe a regular run in the side will provide him with the chance he needs, but I still feel he needs too many chance's to score, can't fault his workrate and attitude though, and if he gets the goal that fires us to promotion, he will get instant legend status, although I have a sneeky feeling that this honour will fall to JJ.

That's just about spot on that...