Wonder if...

DJ will recall Reynolds from Aberdeen. Apparently he is playing very well in the centre back role (his natural position) up there. I have been keeping an eye on Aberdeens results recently, they held Celtic at the weekend with him at CB yet again. I wish he had been played in his natural position when he was with us, i think he could do a good job, and with Megson gone he might well fit into DJ plans...just a thought.

Edited by didz

We havent let a goal in for over 3 hours of football. Yet have only scored 2 in the last 9 hours. I think I know where our priorities might lie.

Looking at it another way, we haven't conceded a goal from open play in the league since we played Yeovil on the 4th of February.

That's 5 and a half games, well over 8 hours of football.

eventually someone has to address the fact that we have zilch pace in our backline, and thus it defends too deep...

it works at the moment in a fashion with semedo covering, but we've all seen from time to time he's been overrun by opposition numbers...

this deep backline gives the midfield a huge area to cover, and no doubt contributes to our lack of attacking options...

with so many, so deep, humping it, or getting it out to the wing to marshall, were the few options available...

how many times during a game do you see bywater urging them to get out?...

we need to push up, we need to compress in the midfield, and we need to get quality ball to our forwards, at the moment we haven't the set up for that, i'm not sure we have the personnel to introduce it either, but reynold's and/or beevers might be more mobile...