Lets have it then lads

Guest antowl

Always enjoyed the 2-0 with Owusu and Kuqi. We had a shocker but the result was all that mattered.

Loyd "1 touch" Owusu. Think that was his record amount of touch's in a game.

This was always one of my favorite goals.

Guest Distraught!

What next eh?

Will we have Leofric appearing on here to have mega arguments with Nugent about the best Welsh Cup game between Cardiff and Hereford? :sad:

Always enjoyed the 2-0 with Owusu and Kuqi. We had a shocker but the result was all that mattered.

Loyd "1 touch" Owusu. Think that was his record amount of touch's in a game.

This was always one of my favorite goals.

Forgot how good a goal that actually was, brilliant.

lol, dont know, my dad and brother said to i suppose. they are a bunch of chavs. but if you got 10 mins spare watch this and you lot will too. (watch both parts, you`ll be in stiches)

That is funny

Here's another (approx 1:20)...

Quality goal,

I'm actually more impressed that you've managed to find footage of Malcolm Christie, Seth Johnson and Simon Donnelly playing football at the same time.

All were probably out injured for the next 3 years after this game but still, quite an achievement.

Edited by leea8331

lol, dont know, my dad and brother said to i suppose. they are a bunch of chavs. but if you got 10 mins spare watch this and you lot will too. (watch both parts, you`ll be in stiches)

bloody hell...I thought uniteds lot were thick but swansea even beat them. Part 2 hilarious - they cant find any notts county so have a fight between themselves :wacko::biggrin:

That is funny

lol told you, bunch of berks they are

bloody hell...I thought uniteds lot were thick but swansea even beat them. Part 2 hilarious - they cant find any notts county so have a fight between themselves :wacko::biggrin:

:biggrin: great innit!

thanks for that 'maniac what a lovely 30 minutes viewing bet quite a few on here haven't seen some of that

so many things to comment on that early nineties side would have walked through the present div1/championship without dropping hardly a point blo*dy awesome

warhurst what a flipping striker he was but for that bartseward kelly it would have made boxing day look close

Just spat me tea out at andy pearce flattening their striker stood over him like a colosssus saying wot?? :biggrin:

Your memory must be slipping Tim!Remember the song

10-1 it should have been 10-1!

Mind you BDM is still my favourite, it just completely erased 10 years of hurt.