Lets have it then lads

seen as im 99.99999% bluebird and 0.1% young owl.(im on dave jones watch to make sure he dont sh*T on you lads),

what in your opinions was the best ever owls v pigs match?

What do you consider to be your best ever game against the Swans?

Why do you hate them so much?

We hate the pig's for a multitude of reason's

lol, dont know, my dad and brother said to i suppose. they are a bunch of chavs. but if you got 10 mins spare watch this and you lot will too. (watch both parts, you`ll be in stiches)

thanks for that 'maniac what a lovely 30 minutes viewing bet quite a few on here haven't seen some of that

so many things to comment on that early nineties side would have walked through the present div1/championship without dropping hardly a point blo*dy awesome

warhurst what a flipping striker he was but for that bartseward kelly it would have made boxing day look close

Just spat me tea out at andy pearce flattening their striker stood over him like a colosssus saying wot?? :biggrin:

Nugent, do Swansea have a different accent to Cardiff?

Sounds the same to me!

lol, technically no, cardiff and barry lads have an english sort of twang, valley people and the yobs from swansea have the welsh accent your familiar with. gavin and stacey for example, nessa is the only one with a cardiff/barry accent "wots occuring"

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

The one we won 2-0 when Owusu scored with his 1st touch, then proceeded to throw up always sticks in my mind. We were flippingterrible and they battered us but we won!

The one we won 2-0 when Owusu scored with his 1st touch, then proceeded to throw up always sticks in my mind. We were flippingterrible and they battered us but we won!

Known as the Pressman game.

They fookin' battered us that day. Pressman was a one man wall. He was immense. Probably the best live goalkeeping performance I've seen. Then Owusu bagged with his first touch and Kuqi rounded it off. Great feeling.

Because of my age the 2-1, Tudgay screamer game is the highlight. Not many people have seen us complete the double over the red and white b*stards.

The 2-2 this season was a cracker just because of the comeback.

The Megson game last week was pretty special too, especially considering what happened after. The atmosphere was seriously incredible too.

Wish i was there for the Cup Semi at Wembley and the Boxing Day Massacre though. I'm sure the above three don't compare.

Edited by BRADDAZ

For me best one outside of my time is Boxing Day massacre. While iv been there it was the 2-1 win at the stain. Walking out of that place with a smile the same distance as Tudgay's goal. They were sick as a pig that day. I ran my mate and her BF answered. He said can i take a message. I just laughed down the phone for 2 minutes. He said he would pass it on lol

Has to be the Boxing day massacre followed by the 93 Semi final win when all the UK was watching. I'll throw another one in the mix cause I'm older than a lot of you on here. 1968/69 or thereabouts Pigs 0 Wednesday 1. John Ritchie scored with a bullet header 2nd half and we all went ballistic on the Shoreham street to be able to rub salt in the wound we had the miiddle of their end.

Has to be the Boxing day massacre followed by the 93 Semi final win when all the UK was watching. I'll throw another one in the mix cause I'm older than a lot of you on here. 1968/69 or thereabouts Pigs 0 Wednesday 1. John Ritchie scored with a bullet header 2nd half and we all went ballistic on the Shoreham street to be able to rub salt in the wound we had the miiddle of their end.

It hit the stanchion and bounced out and McCalliog following up put it in...it wasn't until next morning that I found out Ritchie had scored

For me best one outside of my time is Boxing Day massacre. While iv been there it was the 2-1 win at the stain. Walking out of that place with a smile the same distance as Tudgay's goal. They were sick as a pig that day. I ran my mate and her BF answered. He said can i take a message. I just laughed down the phone for 2 minutes. He said he would pass it on lol

The thick pig behind the goal who stretches his arms out as Tudgay hits it never fails to make me laugh,

I'm slightly bemused that the Boxing Day Massacre would be considered above the 1993 FA Cup semi-final. It could be argued that the latter was the most important Sheffield Derby in the city's history. Although it wasn't reflected in the final score, we taught them a footballing lesson that day, as even Brian Deane freely acknowledged. It's just a shame we couldn't go on and finish the job.

Guest EvanSwfc

Don't think I've seen the goals since that day! Wonder if someone can dig them out?