YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Guest bigron

It was a joy watching you and Gary Shelton as the two man midfield in HW's promotion team.

It has also been great having you as Manager of SWFC over this last year.

You have turned the club around from the complete disaster that you inherited.

I hope that in due course you will return as Manager of SWFC and finish what you have started.

Guest OWLSGAZ

I really hope you get to read these comments Gary just to show how much you mean to all Wednesday fans. You did each and everyone of us proud to say you were our manager. All the best for the future and we all hope you will be back at home soon

Guest swfcadz

sorry to see megson go and hope he will be back one day but the show must go on and whoever the new mananger is we need to support him and the players and megson would want us to move on and get promotion BARMY ARMY!!!

The rest of the league will now breathe a sigh of relief, knowing if they meet us in the play off final, the lynch pin is now gone, the one man that could get us over the finish line!

Somehow I can’t see the next manager having the same passion that we have seen over the last 12 months.

I was knocked for six to say the least when I got the news last night, to be honest I’m still in a bit of shock and disbelief.

After Sunday I felt sure that Milan would see sense, and hold off pulling the trigger.

Gary I just hope that you put a clause in your future contracts like Paul Sturrock did,

If Wednesday come calling again, you are free to leave without notice and rebuttal.

Guest Phil_Owl

gary megson, Thanks For Everything you have done at hillsborough, you have certainly turned us around,

try and learn from this Ignorant stupid decision by never again trusting a serbian, Especially a serbian with money, who on this earth will ever trust this Guy again ? Take Him to The Cleaners Mate

Guest thetruthisoutthere

See you in 3 years Gary - apply for the job when Milan sells us m8

W.A.W.A.W.

U.T.O.

F.T.B.

G.M.I.L. (gary megson Is Legend)

thanks for the memories gary.truely gutted to lose you.you restored my faith in sheffield wednesday football club and restored the passion.for this you will never be forgotten.YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF US GARY!!! you built this team and im going to cheer then for every last kick untill the end of the season. THANKYOU.