YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

gary megson .

What can i say . Everything you have done for Sheffield Wednesday has been done exactly the same as any of us fans would do it. You always had our interests at heart and it was genuinelt special waking up on a Saturday morning and going down to Hillsborough, going down to watch the lads. For too many years watching SWFC had been a chore but you made it special again, for that i am eternally greatful.

I would like to wish you every success in your future, and who knows ... in a different time, id love to see you back here some day. Take care of Chris Evans, the best assistant manager weve ever had.

Gary, your a true legend - one of us.

Thank you.

TBH this is why I do not want an Owl as manager it will always end in tears and he will be tainted

However bizarrely this way he leaves with credit

• having got rid of a bunch of sh*te
  • put some passion back in the shirt
  • can hold his head high and was never a yes man
  • will always be welcome to stand alongside us with his dad
  • unbeaten taking 4 out 6 pts against the pigs
  • left with 32k+ fans singing his name

My thanks for your time here you installed the real feel good factor around the club again and for that we are forever in your debt , Best of luck for your next Job where you will doubt become as highly thought of there as you are here

Genuinely gutted, you were one of us. Your reaction to the equalizer at bramall lane and punching your chest on sunday showed what this club meant too you.

Like you said if 3rd in the league from 15th a year ago isnt good enough then you should go elsewhere.

All the best Gaz

WTID. lol

Absolutely gutted!!! I heard the rumours but I honestly never thought this would happen off the back of the derby win.

Megson your Wednesday through and through and you did not deserve the sack.

Lets hope our paths meet again in the future.

Good luck to you

In Megson We Trust

Guest adam7485

Sorry Gary, you were not met with the loyalty you deserve. This is simply another embarrassing chapter in our history. I for one could think of nothing better than having a wednesday supporter at the helm. Best of luck for the future Meggo, god knows who will step in to your shoes!

Thankyou Gary, you will always be remembered for the great job you have done turning a team of no-hopers into a genuine promotion team, you didnt get the backing you were promised or the respect you deserve,

You can hold your head high for the work you did for us and you will always be rememered for amazing last game against the pigs, what a way to sign off.

All the best Gary, hopefully you will be back to us one day and finish the job you started

THANK YOU GINGER MOURINHO

Watched on here last night.Listened to the radio last night and this morning and the one question that keeps getting asked is

WHY WAS HE SACKED?

you got this one wrong Milan if you were going to do it do it in 13 games time.

Best of luck Gary hope you get the backing next time.