YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Guest EvanSwfc

Thought you'd be here for years to come, hopefully you've helped build a team that will be successful in the coming years...

GINGER MOURINHOOOO!

gary megson.......1st and foremost, good luck in your future ...you will always be assured of a warm reception at our and your church !

2ndly.....thank you for last sunday it made being a Wednesdayite good again and YOU did that !!

3rdly...............thank you for getting people, media, opposition fans and more importantly us, talking about Sheffield Wednesday again and for giving this club a sense of 'we can do it' back.......................i will miss you on matchdays....miss you screaming like a banshee at the top of your voice rolling your sleeves up, miss you kissing your Owls badge to the pigs but i will miss you when we get back in the premier league and you aren't there with us !!

Wednesday Tilll i Die......just like you , All the Best and thanks for this ride Gary !!

Guest Fulham Fox

Man in the Arena

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

"Citizenship in a Republic,"

Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

GM will always be our man in the arena

I would just like to say thinks for putting the pride back in the club, striving to actually win matches, not worry about the opposition and talk the club up.

Shipping out the most of the dead wood that has infested the club and driven players to give their all, most of the time.

During the last past 10 matches we have been REALLY unlucky not to win some of them and be in the top two, Walsall away, Chesterfield where we outplayed them and had numerous chances in the 1st 45 minutes.

You have given us the belief back again after an utterly abject decade.

Dave Jones will reap the rewards of your rebuilding but we will all know who really sorted out the shambles that was swfc.

I would like to thank Gary for the past year, for his passion, that has got the Wednesday fan believing again, and turning up in MASSIVE numbers. I hope you keep and carry on wearing the now famous badge that I gave you at dagenham last season. Cheers Gary, hope to see you back at the helm sometime in the future.